Large amount of refurbished Pentax and Ricoh stock arriving very soon.


Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 20/03/2019 - 14:26
Hi all,

We are expecting a very large quantity of refurbished / ex-demo Pentax and Ricoh product in the next couple of days and I wanted to give forum members the first opportunity to grab a bargain!

This stock is due to us on Friday 22nd or Monday 25th and all hardware will have two years warranty from us.

I have been assured that all items are in good condition and are complete with all 'essentials' such as battery and chargers for the cameras but packaging may be tatty or missing etc. When we last had a large amount of refurbished product I would say that 80% of product was complete with all originally supplied items and 'as new' but would just like to make people aware that this might not be the case. We will grade each individual item to ensure we are satisfied with the condition of the products and the earliest orders will get the most complete items.

We have started listing this on our website. The page can be found here

I'll keep this thread updated and please keep checking the above link as we are adding more products from tomorrow.

Any questions then please ask.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

dwbrady

Link Posted 20/03/2019 - 16:59
Hello Chris,
I am waiting with excitement.
Are you going to put some "Colours" in my life.

Hope you are all well.
David B.
The Yorkshire Pest.

RobL

Link Posted 21/03/2019 - 13:30
Is there significance that it is all marked as discontinued?

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 21/03/2019 - 16:21
RobL wrote:
Is there significance that it is all marked as discontinued?

No.

We were waiting for confirmation from Ricoh regarding quantities for each item, which we have now had, so are now updating listings so they can be ordered.

dwbrady wrote:
Hello Chris,
I am waiting with excitement.
Are you going to put some "Colours" in my life.

Hope you are all well.
David B.
The Yorkshire Pest.

There are some interesting colour combinations of various Q models which would be right up your street David!

Edit: We've just been told that the delivery might be here tomorrow....
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook
Last Edited by Chris@SRSWATFORD on 21/03/2019 - 16:22

MilesGreen

Link Posted 21/03/2019 - 18:06
Wow, a 645 feast!
I wish i could...

johnha

Link Posted 21/03/2019 - 23:17
MilesGreen wrote:
Wow, a 645 feast!
I wish i could...

A refurbished D with two years warranty for K-1ii money... more surprisingly, it's still there!
PPG Flickr

fsge

Link Posted 25/03/2019 - 12:00
Hello Chris,

Very excited about this pentax batch!
I just had a look to this srs link, do you guys have more stock to screen and publish on line?
At the moment, I am looking for a KP grip and some D-LI109 to name a few.

BR

ronniemac

Link Posted 25/03/2019 - 15:42
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
RobL wrote:
Is there significance that it is all marked as discontinued?

No.

We were waiting for confirmation from Ricoh regarding quantities for each item, which we have now had, so are now updating listings so they can be ordered.

dwbrady wrote:
Hello Chris,
I am waiting with excitement.
Are you going to put some "Colours" in my life.

Hope you are all well.
David B.
The Yorkshire Pest.

There are some interesting colour combinations of various Q models which would be right up your street David!

Edit: We've just been told that the delivery might be here tomorrow....

I couldn't see the Q models on the SRS link, but they do appear in SRSmicrosystems Ebay shop.
Last Edited by ronniemac on 25/03/2019 - 15:45

HarisF1

Link Posted 25/03/2019 - 18:37
I can't see too many of the Q bodies - I'd love a Q-S1 in red/gunmetal!

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 28/03/2019 - 10:21
fsge wrote:
Hello Chris,

Very excited about this pentax batch!
I just had a look to this srs link, do you guys have more stock to screen and publish on line?
At the moment, I am looking for a KP grip and some D-LI109 to name a few.

BR

We are pretty much all listed now. There were a couple of KP grips but they've gone. I've got new ones which I can do for forum members for 179

All remaining Q's are now listed on the site.

We've also got one of these! These are ultra-rare and were made to special order. It has its original case, filter holder (for 49mm filters) and the original cap which is sadly not useable as it the inside finish has gone a little sticky.




Click here for more images and information.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Lubbyman

Link Posted 29/03/2019 - 19:31
Just received a refurbished Q-S1 and couple of Q lenses from SRS. Arrived very quickly, as expected. Everything present and correct, as expected. What wasn't expected were 2 Pentax Q camera pouches, neither ordered nor charged for.

Now, I can understand one pouch for the Q-S1 as a generous free gift. But the 2nd? How could SRS have known that for ages I've been wondering about getting something similar for my original Q? The only thing I can think of is that SRS can read minds. Not even the data scavengers at Google, Facebook, Amazon etc. can do that.

So thank you, SRS. But should we be careful what's in our minds from now on???

Steve

fsge

Link Posted 16/08/2019 - 11:44
Hello Chris,

Would you have by chance second hand or refurbished D-BG7 grips (KP one) in stock at the moment?
Thank you.
Fred

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 16/08/2019 - 13:46
Hi Fred,

Nothing at the moment sadly.

I can do a new one for 175 if that helps.

Thanks,

Chris
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

theonenadeem

Link Posted 16/08/2019 - 21:26
Another superb , price promotion.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.