Kr body only

guslac

Link Posted 05/12/2012 - 20:54
The body is in very good condition. I can't say it is like new, because it is almost 2 years old. Still, it works like new.
Comes with original box, manual, cd-s and caps. Battery and charger included, of course.
I will add split image focusing screen, and one SD 2gb card
EU shipping costs included in the price.
For shipping to other countries - please ask for costs.
Although my profile says I live in Croatia, I work in Slovenia, and the item for EU countries will be shipped from there.

price: 240
I accept paypal and bank transfer.

Last Edited by guslac on 05/12/2012 - 21:02

zecca

Link Posted 05/12/2012 - 22:48
interesting !!! please contact me, i want buy your camera in theese days, contact me to alessia.zaccaria at hotmail.com
i can give you a bank transfer tomorrow.
bye
send me an email!
Alessia
Last Edited by the Moderator Team on 05/12/2012 - 23:43

johnriley

Link Posted 05/12/2012 - 23:44
e-mail disguised to prevent spamming.
Best regards, John

guslac

Link Posted 06/12/2012 - 22:16
Kr is sold.

snakebar

Link Posted 03/01/2013 - 13:05
Item arrived (finally! )
Thanks for the transaction.

Yes, Zecca is a friend of mine.
You can find me on Flickr - Pentax Photo Gallery - Google+ - My Website

guslac

Link Posted 03/01/2013 - 17:22
Hello! I am so happy that it finally arrived! For the late delivery - it was a little bit my fault. The day before I was about to send the camera, I went to control if all cables, charger, caps and everything else is in the box. It was all there, waiting for shipping to Italy. Somehow, the next day the body cap was gone. Small white plastic cap, I couldn't find it anywhere. I was so angry - I had it in my hands day before. Then I remembered that two of my little kids (1.5-years and 3-years old) where hanging around all the time I was checking the equipment. They obviously managed to grab the cap when I was not looking, and it is now gone, probably behind some wardrobe or the fridge, I don't know...I was looking all over the place, but no luck. Also, when I ordered new one ( I found it in only one store), I waited almost a week for the delivery, so everything was against me. But luckily, it ended ok.

snakebar

Link Posted 03/01/2013 - 19:11
All the more reason, thanks for everything
You can find me on Flickr - Pentax Photo Gallery - Google+ - My Website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.