K5 test winner by Colorfoto magazine (Germany)

giofi

Link Posted 19/12/2010 - 20:12
While waiting for my daughter today I looked through some photo magazines and came across a test in Colorfoto, a German Photo magazine. They did a comparison test between K5, Canon 60D, Nikon D7000 and Olympus E5. The test winner was the K5, it is good to see that this camera is getting so much recognition!
Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery
Last Edited by giofi on 19/12/2010 - 20:25

giofi

Link Posted 19/12/2010 - 20:13
And BTW: if interested, this is the link to the magazine test: link
Giorgio

Pentax Photo Gallery

johnriley

Link Posted 19/12/2010 - 21:22
Many thanks for that.
Best regards, John

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 20/12/2010 - 08:05
I knew that when I bought my K-5 I did choose the right camera after doing my homework first. Seems that the K-5 will be one of the best Pentax has bought out so far (DSLR only).
I still remember those days where the ME and ME Super was right up at the top as well but after that it seemed to have gone down till now.
Lets hope they keep it up as sooner or later a replacement for the K-5 will come out and it would be great if that would make an even better impact.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.

Goliath_UK

Link Posted 21/12/2010 - 11:16
Google translate version for those not fluent in German:

link
John

"Before we invent Artificial Intelligence, shouldn't we eliminate natural stupidity?"

My Flickr
My PPG Entries
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.