Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

K-5, K-x, SFx, K2, K 135 f/2.8, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8, Tamron 180 SP and more (30+ items in total.)

Pentaxke
Posted 26/08/2017 - 12:58 Link
Note: Pulling of some bits and peaces that I have lying around (mostly purchased in a lot) that I don’t use enough, trying to get some funds for a future K1. I have some 30+ items for sale, have a look at other posts in the forums' marketplace. Combine purchases and get 10% off. Paypal accepted and Paypal costs on me. Shipping charge depending on country, please just ask! Import duties if applicable are for you (I can send it as a gift if you want - just state it.)

I have checked all items thorough-fully and will try to make the description of what follows as accurate as possible and I keep my prices reasonable, since I want the ones who purchase it to be as happy as possible. If I don't make further notes on the item's condition, then you can safely assume that everything will work as good or better as to be expected. Hence, take confidence. Multiple photo’s to be find in according albums on this site (sorry for the lame red background of the mini studio - works great for B/W, not so in colour, I was too lazy to change it.) If you want more photo’s of a particular item, just send a PM.
I may be open to offers, just don’t go lowballing as the prices are fair to begin with...

Item Location
Antwerp (Belgium)

Item Description

Item #1: Pentax K-5 + Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 Di + D-BG4 Battery Grip
- Cosmetical: 9/10, Mechanical: 10/10, Electronical: 10/10
- Low shutter count K-5 in mint condition. The camera has hardly be run in and performs like clockwork. Lens in excellent shape, you would be forgiven for mistaking it for new. Only the grip has seen its fair amount of use, with some letters on the buttons beginning to fade (see photo('s.) All in all in excellent condition ready for many years of dutiful service!
- Package content: body, lens, accessory shoe protective plate, eye piece, body cap, carrying strap, front lens cap, rear lens cap, protection filter 67mm, original Pentax battery, charger.
- Looking for €350.
- More photo's here.

Item #2: Pentax K-x + Pentax f 28-80 + Pentax f 70-200
- Camera is in very good condition and works perfectly. Shutter count is a low 1607 so has hardly been run in. Makes for an excellent back-up body. Eye piece is missing. Lenses are the non-SMC versions which are in fair (28-80) and poor condition (70-200) respectively. The 28-80 works is clean and works as expected, the 70-200 is not so good however: the coating has been rubbed of (seems like some sticky product has been on the front lens and the previous owner tried to rub it of which caused the coating to disappear. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect picture quality, even in stray light. However, it is their which means you only pay the body and you get the lenses for free.
- Package content: body, 2x lenses, lens caps, carrying strap. I throw in a set of AA's and a memory card.
- Looking for €85.
- More photo's here.

Item #3: Pentax SFx (known as SF1 in some countries) + smc Pentax F 35-70 f/3.5-4.5 + smc Pentax F 70-210 f/4-5.6 ED + Pentax 400 FTZ + Flash Extension cord F 5p + AA Battery Grip SF + Original vintage Pentax photo bag.

- Cosmetical: 9/10, Mechanical: 10/10, Electronical: 10/10
- It heartens me a little to let this one go, as this is a very nice vintage set that you hardly ever will find in this condition. Hardly any signs of use, you would be forgiven for mistaking it for new. Everything works like clockwork. No haze, no fungus, only some dust specs inside (that won't affect picture quality.) Both lenses really perform very well on digital (IMHO both are very underrated.) I won't sell items separately because it is a really nice set, so don't bother asking.
- Package content: body, 2x lenses, flash, extension cord, AA grip SF, body cap, carrying strap, 2x front lens caps, 2x rear lens caps, 2x protection filters 49mm. I throw in a 2CR5 battery and a film, so you will be good to go.
- Looking for €175
- More photo's here.

Item #4: K2 and SMC Pentax K 55 f/1.8 in very good condition.
- K2 black:
Cosmetically: 8/10, Mechanically and Electronically: 10/10
Some bracing and there is a dent on the bottom plate. All in all, this camera has seen its fair amount of use, but performs like clockwork. There is a lot of mileage left on this one.

- K 50 f/1.8
Cosmetically, Mechanically and Optically: 9/10
Really nice. Nothing really worth mentioning.

- Set consists of Body, lens, lens hood, battery, carrying strap.
- Looking for €100
- More photo's here.

Item #5: MV1 set
Nice vintage set consisting of:
- Pentax MV1:
Cosmetically: 9/10, Mechanically and Electronically: 10/10
Works well, performs like clockwork.

- SMC Pentax M 50 f/1.7:
Cosmetically: 8/10, Mechanically and Optically: 10/10
Maybe a dust speck here or there, but nothing that will affect optical quality. Really nice!

- Set consists of Body, lens, camera strap, body cap, both lens caps.
- Looking for €60
- Images here.

Item #6: P30 set
- P30 (known as P3 in some countries):
Nothing to be said; everything works like it should.

- SMC Pentax A 50 f/2
Also here nothing worth mentioning. Really nice condition.

-- Set consists of Body, lens, camera strap, body cap, both lens caps.
- Looking for €25
- More images here.

Item #7: Olympus E-330
- Cosmetically, Mechanically and Electronics: 9/10
- Excellent condition, nothing of note. Really nice condition! Makes for a great IR camera. Leftover when I had olympus E-system, this one was my back-up with very little use. Don't remember how to get to it, but shutter count is very low.
- Comes with original carrying strap, 90th anniversary strap, 3 original batteries, original Olympus OM extension tube set (7:14/25), 2x chipped fotodiox adapters OM ==> 4/3, 1 chipped fotodiox adapter adaptable ==> 4/3

Looking for €50.

Images here.

Item #8: Pentax K10D with battery grip
- K10D: Cosmetics: 7/10, Mechanically: ?, Electronics: 0/10
Defective; camera makes a shutter actuation with almost any button are wheel but doesn't register the image. As far as I can tell, the problem isolates to a short circuit in the internals. I am no expert, so I am selling it as is, but I am pretty sure that someone can blow live in it...
- D-BG2 Battery grip: Cosmetics: 7/10, Electronics: 9/10
This one has seen a fair amount of use, with obvious signs of wear (some letters have faded.) Nevertheless works as advertised (tested on a K20D.)
- Package contents: body, battery grip, 1x original battery
- Looking for €40
- Images here.

Item #9: SMC Pentax K 135 f/2.5 with Lens hood - SOLD -
- IMHO, after the A*135 (which plays in another price altogether) the best 135 you can get for Pentax. A little CA wide open (easily corrected and gone by f/4), sharp wide open to very sharp stopped down a little. It will be hard to let this little gem go...
- Cosmetics, Mechanically, Optics: 9/10
- You would be hard pressed to find anything out of the ordinary here. Excellent!
- Package content: Lens, front & rear body cap, lens hood
- Looking for €100
- Images here.

Item #10: Pentax M 200 f/4
- Ever since I used it on film, I loved this lens. It is compact and has excellent image quality. Stopped down, sharpness is all over the place, without any noticeable trace of CA.
- Cosmetics, Mechanically 8/10, Optics: 9/10
- The only noticeable 'problem' is that the built in lens hood moves freely up and down with gravity. Some marks, but nothing really serious. All in al in very good shape. Optics are very clean.
- Comes with front & rear lens cap.
- Looking for €70
- Images here.

Item #11: M 80-200 Price: [COLOR="red"]$60[/COLOR]
- Very, very nice condition. Nothing to add.
- Looking for €50
- Images here.

Item #12: M 75-150
- Looking for €35
- Images here.

Item #13= M 40-80
- IMHO, a very underrated lens, this one is nice to have if you are into manual focus. The 1:4 macro function works really well. Most images of what I sell here are made with this one.
- Looking for €30
- Images here.

Item #14: Samsung 18-55
- Nice lens to do IR photography.
- Excellent condition!
- Looking for €45
Images here.

Item #15: Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 EX
- Cosmetics: 7/10, Mechanically, Optics: 9/10
- The rubber has some white deposit which makes it ugly, but doesn't do anything otherwise. This is pretty common for this series.I am pretty sure that it will clean nicely (I never bothered.) Otherwise in Exc+ condition. Very nice and sharp lens.
- Comes with front& rear lens cap, original lens hood, original carrying case.
- Looking for €115
- Images here.

Item #16: Sigma 18-50 DC
- The rubber has some white deposit which makes it ugly, but doesn't do anything otherwise. This is pretty common for this series.I am pretty sure that it will clean nicely (I never bothered.) Otherwise in Exc+ condition. Very nice lens.
- Comes with front& rear lens cap, original lens hood.
- Looking for €25
Images here.

Item #17: Sigma 70-300 APO Price: [COLOR="red"]$150[/COLOR]
- This is the latest incarnation from a lens that has been long in the tooth. This is the APO version, which is proven optically sharper than its' non-APO version. I have tested it against Pentax counterparts and this one came on top.
- There is some brown deposit which make it look ugly. Otherwise in Exc+ condition. Very nice and sharp lens.
- Comes with front& rear lens cap, original lens hood, original carrying case.
- Looking for 130
- Images here.

Item #18: Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f/2.8-4 Komine Pentax Ka Price: [COLOR="red"]$150[/COLOR]
- This is the 3rd and much sought after version by Komine of the Vivitar Series 1 70-210. It's reputation is deserved: a little CA wide open (easily corrected and gone by f/4), sharp stopped down a little. Very nice lens...
- Other than some stains on the rubber which I never bothered cleaning, you would be hard pressed to find anything out of the ordinary here. Excellent!
- Package content: Lens, front & rear body cap.
- Looking for €130
Images here.

Item #19: Vivitar Series 1 70-210 Kiron
- This is the first version made by Kiron. Although not as sharp as the Koine here above, it's still very nice.
- Nothing of note.
- Looking for €60
- Images here.

Item #20: Tamron adaptall II 180 f/2.5 SP + Tamron adaptal II SP TC 1.4x -SOLD - Price: [COLOR="red"]$400[/COLOR]
- This one is also a little gem: I tested it against Olympus and Pentax counterparts and this one came out on top. It really doesn't get any better than this anymore. Rare item.
- The lens hood is a little loose if you reverse it and it has some normal signs of use. Really good condition. The TC is almost as new (very little use.)
- Package content: Lens, adapter, TC, 4x caps, lens hood.
- the TC will also work on the SP 500 mirror below. If you want the SP 500 and the TC then leave a message. I have an adaptable II adapter for Pentax K and one for olympus OM. Just state which one you want.
- Looking for €350
Images here.

Item #21: Tamron adaptall II 500 SP f/8 mirror - SOLD - Price: [COLOR="red"]$150[/COLOR]
- According to many one of the best mirror lenses that can be had. Nice if you're into astro.
- Really good condition with hardly any signs of use.
- Package content: lens, adapter, front & rear cap, lens hood, 4 dedicated rear filters (1x ND, 1x orange, 1x yellow, 1x red)
- the TC of the 180 SP above will also work on the SP 500. If you want the SP 500 and the TC then leave a message. I have an adaptall II adapter for Pentax K and one for olympus OM. Just state which one you want.
- Looking for €125
Images here.

Item #22: Sigma 28 Miniwide II Price:[COLOR="red"] $35[/COLOR]
- Really good condition with hardly any signs of use.
- Package content: lens, front & rear cap,
- Looking for €25
- Image here.

Item #23: Fotodiax adapter adaptal II ==> Fuji X
- Leftover from my Xpro time.
- 10/10 as new.
- Hardly used.
- Looking for €20
- Images here.

Item #24: Billingham 225
- Here is your chance to have a Billingham, without paying the price! Is the previous version of the 225 that is sold today (mostly cosmetics change.
- Has seen a lot of use by me but is in good condition. A lot of marks and the leather is worn which gives it a vintage look. Should be 10 years old by now, but has many years left in it. The perforation of one of the leather buckle is broken (easily fixed.) I sell it because I bought a bigger Hadley One.
- Looking for €105
- Images here.

Item #25: Lowepro Slingshot 350 AW - SOLD Payment pending -
- For some years now I swear by Billingham bags, so this one can go. Nothing worth of note.
- Looking for €50
Images here.

Item #26: Delsey Gopix 90
- Here is your chance to have a cheap and good photo rucksack. Used but good to go.
- Looking for €20
Images here.

Item #27: SP1000 set
- SP1000:
Cosmetically: 8/10
Mechanically and electronics: 9/10
Excellent condition for it's age. Maybe some scars, but nothing of note. Really nice condition!

- Super Multi Coated Takumar 35 f/3.5
Cosmetically, Mechanically and optics: 9/10
Great condition! Optics very clean

- Super Multi Coated Takumar 135 f/3.5
Cosmetically: 7/10,
Mechanically and optics: 9/10
Good condition. Some marks as would be expected giving its age. Nothing worth of note. Optics very clean.

- Vivitar 2x Teleconverter
Cosmetically: 8/10,
Mechanically and optics: 9/10

- Set consists of: Body, 2 lenses, TC, carrying strap, caps.
- Looking for €100
- More images here.

These are only some random images. Be sure to check the appropriate images in the albums which I always liked with each item.[/SIZE]

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Return Policy & Additional Details
As this is a private sale, no returns are offered, however in the improbable case that anything should go South, contact me and we will work something out.
Cheers! Marc

Comment Image
Edited by moderator: 30/08/2017 - 08:30
Pentaxke
Posted 28/08/2017 - 10:21 Link
Is there a way to edit this post?

Tamron 180 SP, Tamron TC, Tamron 500 SP and Lowepro slingshot sold. Payment pending.
Cheers! Marc

Comment Image
johnriley
Posted 28/08/2017 - 11:37 - Helpful Comment Link
Not after a short time has elapsed. I'll mark the items SOLD for you if you'd like me to?
Best regards, John
Pentaxke
Posted 30/08/2017 - 08:04 Link
johnriley wrote:
Not after a short time has elapsed. I'll mark the items SOLD for you if you'd like me to?

Appreciate that. If you can mark Tamron 180 SP (+ 1.4 TC), Tamron 500 SP, Pentax K 135 F/2.5 and Lowepro as sold (payment pending)? Thanks!
Cheers! Marc

Comment Image
johnriley
Posted 30/08/2017 - 08:31 Link
Done.
Best regards, John
robbiec
Posted 30/08/2017 - 09:46 Link
PM sent ref K-2 & SMC55 /1.8
My Gallery
[url=http://pentaxphotogallery.com/Robbie Corrigan]ppg[/url]
Pentaxke
Posted 30/08/2017 - 13:27 Link
robbiec wrote:
PM sent ref K-2 & SMC55 /1.8

Hi robbiec, I didn't receive a PM. Don't know what happened. Can you PM again, please?

@John: thanks!
Cheers! Marc

Comment Image
johnriley
Posted 30/08/2017 - 13:28 Link
The PM came to me in error.
Best regards, John
michaelblue
Posted 30/08/2017 - 14:36 Link
Any photos of the Kx please?
Regards,
Michael
Pentaxke
Posted 08/09/2017 - 11:16 Link
michaelblue wrote:
Any photos of the Kx please?

Sorry for the late reply: all photo's here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/members/330-pentaxke/albums/

(I didn't realize the links did' work...)
Cheers! Marc

Comment Image
Pentaxke
Posted 08/09/2017 - 11:16 Link
K-2 kit is sold.
Cheers! Marc

Comment Image
robbiec
Posted 08/09/2017 - 13:27 Link
K2 arrived safe and sound on Monday. Thanks very much.
My Gallery
[url=http://pentaxphotogallery.com/Robbie Corrigan]ppg[/url]
Edited by robbiec: 08/09/2017 - 13:28
Pentaxke
Posted 11/09/2017 - 11:54 Link
robbiec wrote:
K2 arrived safe and sound on Monday. Thanks very much.

Enjoy!
Cheers! Marc

Comment Image
Pentaxke
Posted 11/09/2017 - 11:54 Link
K-x set is sold.
Cheers! Marc

Comment Image
Pentaxke
Posted 19/09/2017 - 08:29 Link
Bump...!
Cheers! Marc

Comment Image

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.