K-3 iii For Sale with other nice items at great prices

davidstorm

Link Posted 04/12/2021 - 16:48
Hi All

As you probably know, I am slimming down my camera gear and some really nice items have to go. Prices are very competitive, so if you want one of these please don't delay as they won't be around for long (also advertised elsewhere). The items and prices are:

1. Pentax K-3 Mk3 in excellent condition and with 9,696 Shutter Count - 1250. Includes 1 original battery, original charger, a genuine leather Pentax K3iii strap (un-used) and original box with instructions, CD etc.

2. Pentax DA*11-18 in original box (no lens pouch) - 775

As for condition, the K3 is excellent, just a couple of tiny scratches on the rear screen which are almost invisible and cannot be seen when the screen is on. I can't see any other cosmetic issues and everything is fully working as it should be. The lens is virtually un-marked, there is just one tiny nick on the green band that goes around the base, but it's hardly noticeable. The lens hood has some scratches near the edge where it has been rubbed against objects, but it's fully functional. The lens is fully working.

If anyone is interested, please message me. All prices are excluding shipping, which will be of the buyer's choice.

Kind Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

davidstorm

Link Posted 05/12/2021 - 15:31
The K-3 iii is now sold, DA*11-18 still available.
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.