Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

K-1 For Sale - Near Mint Condition, less than 4,800 Shutter Clicks

davidstorm
Posted 19/03/2021 - 13:51 Link
Hi All

I have a K-1 Mk1 for sale in near mint condition and fully working, together with a free full frame 35-80mm lens (Pentax-FA) to get the buyer started.

The reason for selling this camera is that I have a second K-1, which is a little more 'beat up' and suits my purposes better, as I regularly take these cameras out in inclement weather and they can tend to get bumped and scraped! The one I'm selling has been mollycoddled and has no damage, so I'm moving it on whilst it's in the best condition. The only slight negatives are that it's missing the rubber cover for the grip contacts and it has the tiny mark above the lens mount that used to be caused by Sigma lenses. The camera is boxed with all original accessories and papers. Please see the link below for my current ebay listing and images.

link

It is listed on ebay at £974.50, but I will sell to a forum member for £920 plus postage of the buyer's choice. If it hasn't sold by next Monday, it will be switched to a 7 day auction listing on ebay, as I need to move it on before I go to Corfu for the summer (we leave on 2nd April).

If anyone has any questions, please PM me and I will be very happy to help.

Best regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
davidstorm
Posted 21/03/2021 - 18:53 Link
BUMP - Anyone interested in a lovely K-1 before it goes onto an ebay auction listing tomorrow?
Flickr

davidstorm
Posted 22/03/2021 - 09:34 Link
Just to let you all know, the K-1 is now sold.

Regards
David
Flickr

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.