Just another tree

womble

Link Posted 29/09/2020 - 09:57
Another K-3, K35 f/2 image. Almost the end of the month and I'll be swapping to the K150/4...

Sept 28: another lone tree par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

PS There is some problem with Chrome under Win10 not showing my Ipernity images. They show fine using Chrome on my Android phone and using Firefox on my Win10 machine. I'm trying to find out the issue.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
Last Edited by womble on 29/09/2020 - 09:59

Defragged

Link Posted 29/09/2020 - 10:16
That's a lovely tranquil image.
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!

walkeja

Link Posted 29/09/2020 - 11:46
Or three.
Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member

womble

Link Posted 29/09/2020 - 13:07
walkeja wrote:
Or three.

I'm not sure I understand this comment! Cheers, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Lubbyman

Link Posted 29/09/2020 - 13:31
womble wrote:
walkeja wrote:
Or three.

Three trees... not as in title of thread . The other two are a bit of a distraction, but presumably couldn't be avoided (unless you carry an axe in your camera bag ).

Nice sky, tree (the main one!) nicely positioned against the brightness, path leading to the future - yes a nice picture. Worth going back when the leaves have fallen and frost is on the ground?

Steve

womble

Link Posted 29/09/2020 - 13:36
Lubbyman wrote:
womble wrote:
Quote:
Or three.

Three trees... not as in title of thread . The other two are a bit of a distraction, but presumably couldn't be avoided (unless you carry an axe in your camera bag ).

Nice sky, tree (the main one!) nicely positioned against the brightness, path leading to the future - yes a nice picture. Worth going back when the leaves have fallen and frost is on the ground?

Steve

Ah yes, I see what you mean. It is very close to where I live and recently I have taken to walking the footpaths in that direction (west) more, as well as the ones to the east. If we get any frosts this year, it'll be worth walking over there.

K.
Kris Lockyear

My website

jvs

Link Posted 29/09/2020 - 17:34
Very good - big, interesting sky and a clear focal point with the track taking us up to it. Right up my street!
John

womble

Link Posted 29/09/2020 - 20:50
Same bit of landscape, same lens, same camera, different day, different tree.

Sept 29: lone tree at sunset par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear

My website

Lubbyman

Link Posted 29/09/2020 - 21:13
Striking. Totally different feel to the first one. And it really is just one tree .

Steve
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.