Just a thought.
Posted 17/02/2014 - 18:37
Link
How much would you be wanting for the 10-20 sigma?
Pentax K5ii / Tammy 17-50 / Pentax-F 50 1.7 / Siggy 70-300 / Siggy 150-500 / and my favourite Pentax-A 70-210.
Posted 17/02/2014 - 18:48
Link
I am going to leave this until the weekend and see if anyone wants a job lot. After that I will see how much interest in each item and price them up individually.
Thanks.
Dave.
Thanks.
Dave.
Posted 21/02/2014 - 16:43
Link
No one interested in job lot?
Dave.
Dave.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


64 posts
13 years
wednesbury
K30 X 2
18-55 WR
DA 55-300
35 2.4
Sigma 10-20 4-5.6
All are in perfect condition mostly less than a year old, will come boxed with all manuals /chargers / spare batteries etc.
I have never sold anything on Ebay but may give it a try .
In a perfect world I would like to sell to someone on this site and would like to meet someone so they can examine before they make a purchase. Will accept £800 for the lot .
I know it is a long shot but this is the best site I have been attached to and will miss it a lot.
Dave.