Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Joined the K5 Club Yesterday, but ..........

johnriley
Posted 04/09/2011 - 23:45 Link
Yes, I missed that bit.
Best regards, John
Purplehaze
Posted 05/09/2011 - 00:12 Link
Mannesty wrote:
johnriley wrote:
Do you have the camera set to AF-C? This setting will cause it to continually focus.

Not quite true John. Even if set to AF-C, you need to at least half press the shutter button to activate it, and the OP stated that focussing seemed to occur "without touching any buttons".

Thanks for your comments, I will investigate further, I have the camera with grip attached to a b grip belt and it's focusing while I walk, pretty weird really! I'll try leaving it in AF-S and manual and report back btw happens on different lenses, sig 50mm 1.4 and sig 24-60 f2.8 so far
Go the extra mile!
lemmy
Posted 06/09/2011 - 00:21 Link
I had that as an intermittent problem with my Samsung GX20 (K20 Pentax)when the batteryy grip was fitted. Never got to the bottom of it.
Mike-P
Posted 06/09/2011 - 12:50 Link
lemmy wrote:
I had that as an intermittent problem with my Samsung GX20 (K20 Pentax)when the batteryy grip was fitted. Never got to the bottom of it.

There was a problem with the K10D/K20D freezing with the grip attached. It was usually one of the wheels on the grip not being turned to the next "click" causing the problem.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.