In praise of SRS.

Gedski

Link Posted 26/11/2011 - 11:28
As this site has a connection with SRS, I am assuming that my post is in order and in the correct forum. Please accept apologies if not.

I only delved into DSLR a week or so ago. After trawling the internet for places to buy equipment for my Pentax K-r, in Liverpool we have only the wretched Jessops and slightly less wretched Jacobs, I accidentally came across SRS.

Since then I have ordered around five or six separate items from them. On every occasion I have received my purchases in the next mornings post. Both Jessops and Jacobs did not have any of the items that I wanted and shewed little enthusiasm in trying to obtain them for me. It seems that they want only to sell you the expensive stuff.

My thanks to SRS and their staff for the excellent service that they have provided for me. Kind regards.

sandinista

Link Posted 26/11/2011 - 12:04
I have always had great service from them. Don't forget to give your PU forum username etc when ordering as you can get free delivery on lenses and 10% discount on other stuff.
Great simplicity is only won by an intense moment or by years of intelligent effort. T.S Eliot

PPG
Gear Not enough!!

Flickr
My not so new website

jwoodman

Link Posted 30/11/2011 - 13:50
Only the highest praise from me. My new K5 arrived at lunchtime without the extra battery I had ordered. I called immediately - they remembered the order and thought the battery was in there somewhere. I checked again - still on the phone - and without hesitation they agreed to send another. It arrived next morning on the Isle of Man even though the weather had caused all ferries to be cancelled! SRS gets all my business from now on.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.