If you don't mind cleaning up a bit of fungus.....

LennyBloke

Link Posted 28/07/2022 - 15:48
...there's a package of 5 lenses including these PENTAX 300mm F4 A*, 100mm F4 M MACRO, 50mm F1.4 M, 28mm-50mm M ZOOM, 70mm-150mm M ZOOM for 150 Buy it Now

I won't link the ebay item (not sure about the rules on that) but it shouldn't be difficult to find
LennyBloke

HarisF1

Link Posted 28/07/2022 - 17:44
Looks like it's gone - bargain for whoever managed to snap it up.
All the gear with no idea

LennyBloke

Link Posted 28/07/2022 - 18:57
HarisF1 wrote:
Looks like it's gone - bargain for whoever managed to snap it up.

Nope - it's still there - description is "ASAHI PENTAX M+A SERIES ZOOM AND FIXED FOCAL LENGTH LENSES. x5"
LennyBloke

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 28/07/2022 - 19:26
Well done, LennyBloke, that was helpful. Not for me but for someone who has the skills, (and there are many on this site), this will not be a problem. It's a bargain, that's for sure.
Be well, stay safe.

HarisF1

Link Posted 28/07/2022 - 21:01
Yep they're still there. Good price. I'd personally bin or sell the zooms as they are, then have a go at the primes.

Also worth noting is that each of these lenses has a cemented group which is prone to separation so that could complicate things.

If they're still around in a few days I might buy them as they're probably worth the effort, even if one or two of the lenses are not recoverable.
All the gear with no idea
Last Edited by HarisF1 on 28/07/2022 - 21:02

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 28/07/2022 - 21:33
HarisF1 wrote:
Yep they're still there. Good price. I'd personally bin or sell the zooms as they are, then have a go at the primes.

Also worth noting is that each of these lenses has a cemented group which is prone to separation so that could complicate things.

If they're still around in a few days I might buy them as they're probably worth the effort, even if one or two of the lenses are not recoverable.

I have no doubt that you'll have the skill for this.
Be well, stay safe.

davidstorm

Link Posted 30/07/2022 - 13:25
Thanks for the heads up guys, I have snapped them up, they will be a project for me when we get back to the UK in November. The primes should be really simple to clean, I've done a fair few over the years. Not really interested in cleaning the zooms, these will go back up for sale 'as is'.

Cheers
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Last Edited by davidstorm on 30/07/2022 - 13:25
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.