Hoocap combined lens hood and lens cap

Topic Lock(s)
  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Duplicated thread

dcweather

Link Posted 27/09/2013 - 23:13
I've no idea whether these are any good. It strikes me as a good concept though. We've all lost a lens cap I'm sure. Also that taking off the hood to fit the lens in the bag can be a nuisance. So I saw the advert for Hoocap on our Pentax User site and thought I'll look into this. So I go to the link and surprise, surprise - not available for Pentax. The usual + Leica, Panasonic and even Sony. Same old.
Dave

steven9761

Link Posted 28/09/2013 - 08:50
Dave - I have already been in contact with them about this. Markus (the Guv'nor) has a note of my Pentax (and compatibles) lenses, which he's added to his wish-list. He reckons that the earliest I might see developments on the Pentax front is sometime next year. Add your lenses to the wish-list too. There is a link at the top right-hand side of his home page. At the moment, his distribution network is in Germany, but I pointed him in the direction of Introfoto2020 in Maidenhead, as they are a photographic distributor here - and having once lived in Maidenhead, I know a few folk that work there. I also advised Markus to drop-by here from time to time, to see others talking about their lenses. That way, he'll have a better idea of the range of lenses we would possibly want Hoocaps for.

Here's the link to the thread that I started too: link

johnriley

Link Posted 28/09/2013 - 17:29
As this is a duplicated thread I'll close this one.
Best regards, John
Topic Lock(s)
  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Duplicated thread