holiday in the south

pink

Link Posted 15/06/2010 - 20:01
I'm going down to perranporth at the start of July and would love to catch up with any pentax owner with good knowledge on the area.

I'm after a sunset and also plan to go to St Ives a tide time table would also be a big help

James
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY

dougf8

Link Posted 15/06/2010 - 20:20
Gwithian/Godrevey for your sunset.
Pop in on the way back from St Ives to Perranporth.

The A30 is being dug up for tourist season so don't expect to hurry anywhere.

There's an open bus goes round from St Ives to Penzance the scenic way.

Professor google will lead you to the tide times.
Lurking is shirking.!
Last Edited by dougf8 on 15/06/2010 - 20:41

pink

Link Posted 15/06/2010 - 20:22
doug

A big thank you I will look on google for the tide times thank you

James
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY

dougf8

Link Posted 15/06/2010 - 20:43
By the time you get back, sunsets will be banned from PUF! And just make sure you don't get any swans/ducks wandering into your shots.
Lurking is shirking.!

pink

Link Posted 15/06/2010 - 20:52
I now but I spent a small fortune on DN filters and I've been waiting over five months to use them.

Jmaes

so give me a bad mark or slap my wrist I don't care (I'm a rebel at heart really)
My Fluidr

dougf8

Link Posted 15/06/2010 - 21:04
ND filters!!! Oh yes.

By the way. Have a cheapish tripod for the beach. However, be ready to catch the damn thing as it topples over. Nearly lost a Sony PD150 to that!
Lurking is shirking.!
Last Edited by dougf8 on 15/06/2010 - 21:06
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.