Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

"Holiday" lens

womble
Posted 21/01/2009 - 18:58 Link
Hells bells three at a time was bad enough!

Cheers, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
rparmar
Posted 21/01/2009 - 19:18 Link
9 dogs and 2 people but only 39 legs, apparently.
Listen to my albums free on BandCamp. Or visit my main website for links to photography, etc.
GrahamNR17
Posted 21/01/2009 - 19:32 Link
That's Douglas, one of three with only three. No need to tell you which fighter pilot he's named after
Prieni
Posted 21/01/2009 - 19:44 Link
Don't mention the war!
How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. - Arthur C. Clarke
Prieni's PPG page
GrahamNR17
Posted 21/01/2009 - 19:54 Link
Prieni wrote:
Don't mention the war!

Comment Image
fatspider
Posted 21/01/2009 - 21:16 Link
GrahamNR17 wrote:
Prieni wrote:
Don't mention the war!

Comment Image

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vgAi7DYHA94
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Prieni
Posted 22/01/2009 - 08:38 Link
Thanks for the link, Spider, hadn't watched it for a while. It really is hilarious!

Prieni
How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. - Arthur C. Clarke
Prieni's PPG page
rparmar
Posted 22/01/2009 - 14:00 Link
Was anything ever funnier than Fawlty Towers? Do yourself a favour and buy the DVD set. Some good interviews on there too.
Listen to my albums free on BandCamp. Or visit my main website for links to photography, etc.
Don
Posted 22/01/2009 - 14:56 Link
rparmar wrote:
Was anything ever funnier than Fawlty Towers? Do yourself a favour and buy the DVD set. Some good interviews on there too.

possilby this:
link

find the episode with the queen, they leave no one unscathed....
here it is:
link
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Edited by Don: 22/01/2009 - 15:00
gartmore
Posted 22/01/2009 - 15:09 Link
Don wrote:
rparmar wrote:

possilby this:
link

find the episode with the queen, they leave no one unscathed....
here it is:
link

Don, this is fantastic! Who are they? Is it a TV show or an internet thing or what? I'm going to terrify my daughter with this one when she comes home from school today

Kenlink
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Edited by gartmore: 22/01/2009 - 15:15
Don
Posted 22/01/2009 - 18:21 Link
internet thing.
here's another:
link

business has been slow, lately...Igotz wayyyyy too much timze on my hands....lol!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
shim
Posted 22/01/2009 - 19:37 Link
rparmar wrote:

The funniest series I ever saw was called "Still Game" most of it seems to be on youtube, but it's better to buy the boxed set of series 1-5 for a little over £25

Here's a starter

The same people did a series called Chewin' the Fat" also on youtube.
Some nice Scottish scenery in that one.

shim

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.