Hi From Katy Texas USA


pink

Link Posted 03/11/2009 - 06:19
hi Doug and welcome

I just read the post's and one enjoyed the history lesson and the joke's but i think we were a bit hard on Doug for his first time thread ??

james
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY

Kfrog

Link Posted 18/11/2009 - 05:15
Greytop wrote:
Kfrog wrote:
Thanks Greytop. How are you liking that K7?

Very much thanks. Too much to list but the short of it is that it's by far my favourite camera (so far). Very very pleased with it and I'm glad I bought it when I did too (at product launch). Not a single problem with it either
Are you considering a K-7?

Some day I do want to get one. My K10D is nice but I like the capabilities and compactness of the K7.

Kfrog

Link Posted 18/11/2009 - 05:19
davem wrote:
perhaps I will just say hello in future

Dave

Guess that would be easier

K10D

Link Posted 18/11/2009 - 05:27
Welcome to the forum. I was at the Katy Mills Mall not too long ago. A lot of new buildings going up in that area.

Regards
cameradextrous _ Motorcycles etc. link

Kfrog

Link Posted 18/11/2009 - 05:28
pink wrote:
hi Doug and welcome

I just read the post's and one enjoyed the history lesson and the joke's but i think we were a bit hard on Doug for his first time thread ??

james

Thanks for your concern james. Guess this was my baptism under fire! No harm no foul.

sam-joseph

Link Posted 18/11/2009 - 05:38
Pollution? POLLUTION?? What I wouldn't give for some pollution to break up the monotony of blue sky here in Newcastle, Australia (now that BHP's shut down of course..)
Welcome Doug.
Sam-Joseph
Pentax K7, Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 APO EX, Sigma 70-300 APO, Sigma 1.4x TC, Vivitar 2x TC. Takumar 135mm f2.5, SMC Pentax A 50mm 1:1.7, SMC Pentax -M 1:4 200mm, Pentax X70

Kfrog

Link Posted 18/11/2009 - 05:39
K10D wrote:
Welcome to the forum. I was at the Katy Mills Mall not too long ago. A lot of new buildings going up in that area.

Regards

Thanks for the welcome and yes you are right about Katy. It is a fast growing area. It is beginning to look like they are starting a new medical center out there with all the new hospitals. Freeways are expanding and the housing boom is still going despite the economy.

Kfrog

Link Posted 18/11/2009 - 05:47
sam-joseph wrote:
Pollution? POLLUTION?? What I wouldn't give for some pollution to break up the monotony of blue sky here in Newcastle, Australia (now that BHP's shut down of course..)
Welcome Doug.

Thank you sam-joseph. Looks like this is going to be a fun forum.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.