Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

hand luggage on planes now extra headroom

Hardgravity
Posted 05/02/2011 - 13:26 Link
Ouch!!!
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
SmutjeUK
Posted 05/02/2011 - 14:13 Link
Thats a great one.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
vic cross
Posted 05/02/2011 - 22:11 Link
BA now allow upto 23Kg in hand luggage as long as it fits into the overhead locker and you can lift it unaided yourself. How heavy was his head? CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Algernon
Posted 06/02/2011 - 10:45 Link
I'm surprised they got 23kg past Health and Safety Procedures?
Even the building industry has a 20kg limit for manual handling,
other industries are lower.

Seems a bit silly letting passengers put packages overhead that
staff can't remove because of H&S
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
vic cross
Posted 06/02/2011 - 13:07 Link
I only know this because I travelled with BA in Jan. and when I saw it on their web site I couldn't believe it so I rang to confirm it and they did just that. As long as it conforms to overhead locker size and you can lift it unaided then up to 23Kg in hand baggage + a handbag/laptop. CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.