Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Genuine Asahi Pentax Mount Adapter K to M42

SmutjeUK
Posted 07/08/2011 - 13:46 Link
For sale is a Genuine Asahi Pentax Mount Adapter K to M42 with infinity focus abilities
New and Boxed.
The protective plastic wrapping is still in place and it comes with the original OLD STYLE Asahi Pentax Box. It has never been used and is in absolute mint condition.
The Box is a little worn (Due to its age) but not too much as you can see from the picture.
Looking for £40 (incl. Recorded Delivery, UK only) as they go for £65 + shipping on SRS

I will only post within the UK!

Payment via PayPal Gift (buyer pays fees).

If you have any questions just PM me.

P.S. The KENKO Macro Tubes are still for sale for the reduced price and I can combine the postage!
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
SmutjeUK
Posted 10/08/2011 - 07:26 Link
Bump

Call it £35 via PayPal Gift (buyer pays fees, if any to pay) incl. Recorded Delivery within the UK only.

P.S. Macro Tubes are now gone!
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
SmutjeUK
Posted 13/08/2011 - 13:39 Link
Bump!

Any sensible offers?

Remember the item is brand new and is still in the original packing.

SRS charges £65 so I think £35 incl. recorded delivery within the UK is a good offer.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Kree
Posted 13/08/2011 - 15:32 Link
PM sent!
SmutjeUK
Posted 13/08/2011 - 15:49 Link
Typical me.

I forgotten to put the picture in to the advert.

Sorry for hat but I am not too well and it just must have slipped past me.

Anyway here it is.

Comment Image

Asahi Pentax Mount Adapter K by smutjeuk, on Flickr
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

SmutjeUK
Posted 13/08/2011 - 15:55 Link
PM replied.

Sold pending payment.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Edited by SmutjeUK: 13/08/2011 - 15:55
Kree
Posted 20/08/2011 - 12:26 Link
Delighted with the adapter Smutjeuk.

Regards

Kree

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.