Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS Pentax MZ30 AF film SLR with 35-80 zoom, remote cable F and instruction booklet

ambient housewife
Posted 01/02/2014 - 16:00 Link
I'm still desperately trying to finance this upgrade! This is a nice simple film SLR with autofocus. I have not used it for a while, so it needs to go for my new K3 body. I do not have any batteries to get it going, but I have run a few films through it and metering etc was fine.
In good condition, with a couple of areas where use is evident. The lens filter mount has had a ding in the past, you can easily fit a filter so it does not affect performance. Battery compartment slot is also burred, but again, it works as it should.
The original operating manual is included in this auction, as is an original pentax wired remote F
I am looking for £20 to include standard first class post. Payment by cheque or paypal with buyer paying fees.
Comment Image

Comment Image
ambient housewife
Posted 07/02/2014 - 18:32 Link
Last chance to own a camera with both Pentax and Asahi Optical branding! Offers?
ambient housewife
Posted 12/04/2014 - 18:02 Link
Any interest if I chuck in a free old stock neopan black and white or fuji velvia slide film? £20 toward a K3 is such a good cause, you could consider it 'charity'!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.