FS Pentax K3ii &Sigma DC 17-70mm f2.8-4 MACRO HSM

redbusa99

Link Posted 05/10/2020 - 11:46
as a package. The camera has some paint loss as shown in image 1, trying to carry fat dog through narrow stone stile with camera swinging on shoulder strap. Apart from that functions exactly as it should do. It is fitted with an Ome53 magnifying eyecup and i have somehow lost the original. You will find a small package included in the box with the view finder shield, the small leather edge protectors. Hotshoe cover unfortunately missing.Comes with original box, instruction manual,software cd, Charger and USB3 lead to connect to computer. YOU WILL NEED TO SET UP CAMERA AS YOU WANT IT as i have assigned FX button and i used Back button focus.
The lens is in good condition, the hood does not seem to lock on quite as tight as it did and can get knocked off sometimes. The lens went to Sigma for a repair about a year ago the result being the relacement of the stabilisation module and a general service.
Only selling as i have neck and shoulder problems and need something a lot lighter than what i have now.
I have described everything as honestly as i can as the photos should show, any queries please pm me. UK sale only. Looking at RM site potage for this will be 26.60 for next day,signed for. Price for goods 350 inc postage. Willing to deliver within 20 miles of Stroud knocking the postal charge off. p.s the lens has generic rear cap, genuine front one.

1. Paint damage

2.Rear

3. Top

4. Front

5. Front/Side

6.Sigma DC 17-70mm f2.8-4 MACRO HSM

7. Lens 2

8. Lens 3

K3 II and the odd lens or 2

Flickr
Last Edited by redbusa99 on 05/10/2020 - 11:50

redbusa99

Link Posted 05/10/2020 - 20:16
camera shutter count is 17,741 in case you want to know. in 3 yrs.

Flickr
Last Edited by redbusa99 on 05/10/2020 - 20:16

redbusa99

Link Posted 07/10/2020 - 00:19
no longer for sale

Flickr
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.