Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS Pentax DA* 50-135mm

Jetsam1
Posted 22/10/2014 - 11:44 Link
Good afternoon,

This is my copy of the DA* 50-135mm SDM lens. It comes boxed with lens caps and hood and all in very good condition. I purchased this secondhand from York Camera Mart and I have had no problems whatsoever with this lens and I have used quite a lot (Original receipt included if desired). Only thing I don't have for it is the pouch.... Mechanically everything is smooth and silent and the zoom ring has a better feel than my previous copy.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

I'm looking for £500 posted to EU and UK. Or a close offer.

This lens is in Budapest but I have a UK bank account and bank transfer is the preferred method of payment (other countries may be better using paypal to avoid bank fees). Postage will be tracked and insured through the national carrier. I would really rather it go to someone on here.

This is a superb lens which I am only selling as I have to.

Any questions or further info please get in touch.

Thanks.

If at all worried about me being based n a foreign country until recently I was in the UK and have bought and sold quite a bit of kit through this forum including a previous copy of this and a DA12-24mm. My ebay (which I only use occasionally) is lab423 to see 100% positive feedback.
K5, K200 and several film Pentax cameras!
Edited by Jetsam1: 22/10/2014 - 11:51

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.