FS Pentax 17-70 SDM SMC DA zoom Lens

truckerathome

Link Posted 30/12/2015 - 14:42
I have for sale my Pentax 17-70 SDM zoom lens and it comes fitted with a 67mm Hoya Pro1 Digital MC UV[0] Filter

It is cosmetically in mint condition and optically works exactly as it should. The only blemish (if you can call it that) is one small speck of dust that appears to be on the inside of the front element, and as most of you will know dust specks tends to be the norm with zoom lenses. This does not effect the image/quality in any way.

It comes boxed with the Pentax leaflet and paperwork it came with and both front and rear original lens caps and the Hoya Pro1 Digital MC UV[0] Filter (36 at WEX)

If you require pictures let me know, but the description describes it perfectly (it would be hard to tell it apart from a new lens).
Only reason for the sale is a lens upgrade

Looking for 195 includes RM next day delivery (bank transfer or Paypal - buyer to pay the costs)

Daronl

Link Posted 30/12/2015 - 17:42
Do you know if it Ff compatible ?
Daronl

truckerathome

Link Posted 30/12/2015 - 22:19
Daronl wrote:

I don't think so. Its a DA lens and I do believe I read somewhere that all DA lenses are made for crop sensor cameras. If anyone knows better then I'm sure they will say so. A phone call to SRS would confirm my belief.

truckerathome

Link Posted 30/12/2015 - 22:32
Daronl wrote:

According to the link below .. the answer is definitely no as it will leave a dark circle due to heavy vignetting.

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2009/10/compatibility-of-da-lenses-on-full.html

Daronl

Link Posted 30/12/2015 - 23:53
Thanks for info guys.

Regards
Daronl
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.