Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS:K5, 8200 shutter count, SRS warranty until Jan '13

JamieT
Posted 19/09/2012 - 20:40 Link
I am going to list this separately and give it the proper write up it deserves!

I am the second owner, bought from SRS by another forum member. 2 year warranty runs out in January 2013. The two screens have had protectors on from new, so they are mint. There is a slight bubble on the top screen, but this is just the protector.

Comes in original box with receipt, cd, battery, charger, all wires and spare main screen protector.

The camera is in lovely condition, not a mark or scratch on it. Never had a problem operationally since I have owned it. Always kept in one bag or another.

520 + postage

18-55 WR lens is optional. Excellent condition with hood and serial card. As is a wireless Pentax remote.

Comment Image

Comment Image
K5, LTD 15 SIG 30, SIG 105.
PIRATE
Posted 23/09/2012 - 00:47 Link
Ahoy Jamie!

I'd be interested in the K-5 @ 500.00 incl. delivery with payment by BACS or PPG (whichever you prefer). Not being familiar with either the brand or spec, but is what you're describing essentially the kit package and if so, what's the price for the lens? If it's as good or better than the Sigma AF 17-70mm F/4-4.5 DC Macro, then I'd like to know more about it as I'm new to the brand, but having previously owned the Sigma, I know how good it is so would appreciate your honest opinion of it as most kit lenses are fairly run-of-the-mill in terms of IQ.

Please advise.

Mark
PIRATE
Posted 23/09/2012 - 22:18 Link
K-5 now sourced. Interest withdrawn.
JamieT
Posted 24/09/2012 - 08:11 Link
SOLD.
K5, LTD 15 SIG 30, SIG 105.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.