FS: Voigtlander 125mm/F2.5 Macro APO Lanthar SL

Vaards

Link Posted 24/07/2013 - 23:36
Mint condition, three or four times used and some three months it travelled in my Lowepro padded bag. Then returned to box for two years already. Hood never used - just took out of plastic and took photos.

Price: 2000 EUR

Paypal and shipping costs covered by me. Bank transfer and even local pickup in Riga welcomed too (discounts from me)!

My ebay id (for security contacts, etc): vilnispeimanis

Pictures worth more than a thousand words:

Spam, flood, discussions and questions are welcomed!

p.s. If pictures does not show up or something is wrong - please write to me! Just found easy sync, folder and share option (after nightmare with other services for years). But not yet shure if it works on forums, with many clicks, speed of load, etc. If it works, then it`s really easy to use and feels damn good - I can share referral for 20 Gigs upon request.

jules

Link Posted 25/07/2013 - 08:37
Some of the best product shots of one of the most gorgeous looking lenses I have ever seen, you should do product photography for a living sir!

Unfortunately I can only wish on this one but some lucky so and so should snap it up, as it must be a pretty rare beast?
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com

Vaards

Link Posted 26/07/2013 - 11:26
Thanks Jules!

I better like nature/scenery/architectural/travel/girl photography than macro and product photography. Financial situation starts to press me a little, so I am selling some gadgets slowly.

But just once I had paid work for product photography - hundreds of cosmetic items for tiny internet store.

Besides, I really enjoyed your scenery photography - excellent work!

jules

Link Posted 27/07/2013 - 08:26
Vaards wrote:
I really enjoyed your scenery photography - excellent work!

Many thanks for that and best of luck with the sale!

It's a little upsetting when hardship causes us to sell things we'd rather not but it has to be done and I've been there too!
It's a lens I'd love to own...
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com

Vaards

Link Posted 30/07/2013 - 21:13
jules wrote:

It's a little upsetting when hardship causes us to sell things we'd rather not but it has to be done and I've been there too!
It's a lens I'd love to own...

Actually I can formulate my relationship with lens a little bit differently. It is too expencive for my macro needs and passion. For example - to take macro photos at home I use d-fa 50mm or FA 645 120mm with K mount adapter. And I noticed why: because V. 125mm is so expencive for average photo experiments - then cheaper piece of glass just wins. I just don`t take macro shots as art or value - may be that`s why. Because for portraits or for nature scenery I always use the best what I have.

I have quite a lot of lenses with similar functionality and there is funny reasons when I take one or another.

So, all zooms went away already (except Sigma 70-300mm what is like backup lens always in my car - for any case: tele, macro, portrait etc)...

Then, it seems that with similar functionality I prefer smaller lenses (like DA 15 over DA 14)... Where Da 14mm wins only for that extra 1mm sometimes. And for other reason too - I have Singh Ray gold n blue polariser 77mm - so can`t sell lens for that reason. But would prefer tiny da 15mm.

The same principle goes for FA 85mm 1.4 vs FA 77mm/1.8 (actually fa77 is my "kit lens" - I use it for everything - portraits and landscapes (stitching together many shots - for better looking perspective reasons).

Vaards

Link Posted 05/08/2013 - 14:47
Monday bump:

EUR 1900,-
Shipping, insurance and paypal expenses covered by me.

Vaards

Link Posted 08/08/2013 - 06:25
Bump.

Vaards

Link Posted 12/08/2013 - 09:18
Bump.

Vaards

Link Posted 16/08/2013 - 13:26
Bump for very the best macro lens.

dcweather

Link Posted 16/08/2013 - 19:43
I imagine it is a fantastic lens to have. But at that price, and I am sure it is worth it, you may have to target a larger audience maybe one with more professionals. After all there are few Pentax lenses costing more than 1500 so it is a big investment.
Good luck,
Dave

Vaards

Link Posted 16/08/2013 - 20:57
Thanks for BUMP, Dave!

I`ll move my offer to "that other forum" after some weeks and it will sell. But we have one problem here, all EU countries has ~21% VAT(and I assume for lenses at one point kicks in customs tax too, it was 8% if I remember correctly - I once paid it together with VAT).

That`s why I am waiting here... If some crazy person wants it, he can get it without extra taxes (I don`t know about UK, but last years in Latvia custom tax guys are really active. They can open packages and calculate tax acc to actual value on ebay etc).

One more interesting observation - I sold three lenses this year... Guess what? All of them went to Singapore, China and Malaysia. And I see on pentaxuser forum lot of lenses listed for sale with no success. It means one of these:
a) Lot of people are moving away from Pentax;
b) Pentax folks already have more or less completed setups;
c) Economics more or less stopped and goes little bit like down. East is rising...

Hope Pentax will kick onto us something interesting ASAP, to refresh our BUZZ...

Vaards

Link Posted 29/08/2013 - 12:07
Bump.

EUR 1900,-
Shipping, insurance and paypal expenses covered by me.

Smoked

Link Posted 16/10/2013 - 20:00
I want it

Vaards

Link Posted 17/10/2013 - 21:14
Reserved/pending for Smoked (for two weeks).

Vaards

Link Posted 10/12/2013 - 00:14
Wanted to write down here:

Lens is sold to Smoked - polite and friendly customer from Russia.

At beginning I was worried to send out so expencive gadget, but everything went smooth!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.