FS: Vivitar 28mm f/2.8 Close Focus PK/A mount (Komine made)

sorted78

Link Posted 04/03/2012 - 09:07
I'm having a clear out of some of my lenses to make space and raise funds for my next round of LBA.

For sale is my Vivitar 28mm f/2.8 prime lens. I originally bought it as a result of this thread, as it was identified as one of the most desirable variants, but now have a number of other options in the 28mm range so don't use this one much.

It's in good condition, as shown in the pictures. The optics are in good shape, with no scratches, marks or fungus (but one or two specks of internal dust - normal for a lens of the age and nothing that would affect the pictures). Cosmetically, there are signs of light use, with is some slight paint loss on the edges and the DoF scale, but no major scratches or dents.

It is supplied with front/rear caps. Although I don't normally use them, I'd be happy to include a UV filte
r as well if you'd like one. It is a PK/A mount.

Looking at the going rate on eBay, I think that 30 delivered within the UK is reasonable and I'd be happy to investigate postage options to send it further afield if required. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal (with the buyer covering the fees) please.

sorted78

Link Posted 09/03/2012 - 08:30
Pre-weekend bump

gigianza

Link Posted 11/03/2012 - 22:30
I'm interested but I can't send you a PM, 'cause I'm a new user.
Can you please send me a PM?
Thanks in advance.

sorted78

Link Posted 12/03/2012 - 14:00
PM sent to giganza

Infrabasse

Link Posted 12/03/2012 - 17:15
2nd in line if this doesn't go through

gigianza

Link Posted 12/03/2012 - 20:26
sorted78 wrote:
PM sent to giganza

PM replied!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.