FS: Tokina AT-X 840 AF-II [80-400mm f4.5/5.6] zoom lens

truckerathome

Link Posted 22/10/2012 - 01:27
Very very rare (in Pentax AF fit) Tokina AT-X 840 AF-II lens for sale. It is in excellent condition cosmetically and optically with just a couple of very minor marks on the body and lens hood and a few usage marks on the bottom of the tripod mount. Optically there are no marks or dust at all as it has just been serviced, and has had the focus checked and aligned making it quick to focus on my K5. It comes fitted with a Tiffen Haze 1 filter that has always been on the lens. It also has the original rear lens cap fitted and a generic pinch type front lens cap. The original front cap will be supplied also if I can find it, but that is not guaranteed. It also comes with its original lens hood and case. Sorry but no box or instructions though. Everything works on it just as it should including the lens lock switch which locks at 80mm to prevent zoom creep when carrying or travelling with the lens.
Asking for 425 includes P&P insured next day delivery. Bank transfer or Paypal (buyer to pay the fees)
Please note it is listed on eBay, item number 290797258198 at a higher BIN price, plus if required, there are a few more pictures on there of the lens.

truckerathome

Link Posted 23/10/2012 - 19:42
I am open to very near offers

truckerathome

Link Posted 25/10/2012 - 10:40
Perhaps priced a little high therefore a price drop to 375 includes P&P next day RM delivery. Bank transfer or Paypal (buyer to pay the fees).

jezzeppi

Link Posted 29/05/2017 - 15:40
I'll take it!

Mike-P

Link Posted 29/05/2017 - 16:42
Lol 😄
. My Flickr
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.