FS: SMC Pentax-FA* 85mm F1.4 [IF] - Excellent

LennyBloke

Link Posted 27/01/2022 - 18:23
I hinted a few weeks ago that I'd be selling my SMC Pentax-FA* 85mm F1.4 [IF] - well it's not getting any use nowadays (since the D FA* equivalent arrived) so here we go....

This copy is in Excellent condition and includes the original Silver bayonet hood (still in good, working condition) - Optically superb, minor dust, coatings excellent. Focus quick and accurate, my previous copy needed a -2 adjustment on the K1 MkII, this one needs no adjustment. Cosmetically Excellent, a few minor marks - but by far the best copy I've owned or seen.

here's a few photos of the lens...

Prices of these have dropped over the last year or two - and you can buy cheaper copies than this one (Ebay & possibly on here) but I doubt you'll find one in this sort of condition so I think this is a fair price (significantly less than I paid )

I'll put together a set of images taken with this copy and put it on Flickr for you to judge its IQ and bokeh qualities - it may take a little while

Any questions please ask

Price 649 inc P&P

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on collection, inspection welcome.

LennyBloke

pschlute

Link Posted 27/01/2022 - 19:09
A tremendous lens, and if I did not already own one i would grab that.
Peter

My Flickr page

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 27/01/2022 - 22:55
pschlute wrote:
A tremendous lens, and if I did not already own one i would grab that.

You and me both pschlute. LennyBloke is well regarded for the quality and pricing of the kit he sells.
Be well, stay safe.

Pwynnej

Link Posted 28/01/2022 - 09:42
I'm in the club too... Every Pentaxian NEEDS an FA*85 f1.4.
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. DFA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. D-FA 100 (gone now!). The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon

LennyBloke

Link Posted 02/02/2022 - 11:42
SOLD
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.