Lens Reserved
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 03/08/2021 - 15:20
...and Sold and Shipped off to a new loving home
LennyBloke

takuman

Link Posted 03/08/2021 - 15:41
At last. I have been offering up prayers to St. Veronica that this temptation would be removed from me.
Just passing thru

LennyBloke

Link Posted 03/08/2021 - 17:08
takuman wrote:
At last. I have been offering up prayers to St. Veronica that this temptation would be removed from me.

LennyBloke

Lubbyman

Link Posted 03/08/2021 - 18:12
takuman wrote:

Pleased to have been of service to St. V. in helping you resist temptation. Next time, though, you're on your own...

Steve

takuman

Link Posted 03/08/2021 - 21:30
What is it about camera lenses that can reduce camera owners to gibbering wrecks over an item that they don't really need, will seldom use, spend numerous hours thinking about what they will do with it when it arrives, and then put it on a shelf........and look at it. I confess I am in this category and do need help.
Just passing thru

LennyBloke

Link Posted 03/08/2021 - 21:57
takuman wrote:
What is it about camera lenses that can reduce camera owners to gibbering wrecks over an item that they don't really need, will seldom use, spend numerous hours thinking about what they will do with it when it arrives, and then put it on a shelf........and look at it. I confess I am in this category and do need help.

If you didn't do all this stuff you'd only find something else to crave.....

....I've almost cured myself - over the past 3 months I have sold over 20 lenses and bought only one
LennyBloke

Lubbyman

Link Posted 03/08/2021 - 22:23
takuman wrote:
What is it about camera lenses that can reduce camera owners to gibbering wrecks over an item that they don't really need, will seldom use, spend numerous hours thinking about what they will do with it when it arrives, and then put it on a shelf........and look at it.

Like long-nosed pliers, pipe wrenches and sledge hammers, you need to have them just in case you need to use them.

Steve

davidwozhere

Link Posted 05/08/2021 - 01:04
I haven't been offering prayers but I have come very close with this one!
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.