FS: SMC Pentax-F 1.7X AF Adapter - Excellent

LennyBloke

Link Posted 28/07/2022 - 14:06
I have 2 copies of this superb AF adapter - time for one to go

This copy is in Excellent condition (one of the best I've seen) both optically and cosmetically. If you're looking at this post you probably know all about this adapter/converter that turns Manual Focus lenses into Autofocus lenses (well pseudo AF) - If you are interested please PM me and I'll put some photos of it up!

I have seen these sell for up to 250 at the high point, commonly now they sell for under 200 so I think this is a fair price for such a high quality converter. Apparently they are still available New from some Japanese sellers !!!!

Price: 175 inc P&P (No Offers)

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on collection, inspection welcome.

LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 28/07/2022 - 16:05
A few photos....

LennyBloke

davidwozhere

Link Posted 30/07/2022 - 00:21
Within its limitations this is a very good bit of kit. For a TC the image quality loss is imperceptible even though it's x1.7 and its focusing is razor sharp. A series lenses love it.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

LennyBloke

Link Posted 06/08/2022 - 10:55
Bump - still available
LennyBloke

PeterT

Link Posted 06/08/2022 - 16:59
I'll have that please. Pm sent
Life is frequently annoying... to the point of making you want to swallow your eyebrows.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 07/08/2022 - 12:09
SOLD
LennyBloke

PeterT

Link Posted 11/08/2022 - 09:03
Arrived safe and well, works great with my M*300. You have to look very hard to find any loss of image quality, and autofocus locks on every time. Well pleased
Life is frequently annoying... to the point of making you want to swallow your eyebrows.

davidwozhere

Link Posted 11/08/2022 - 13:28
Never occurred to me to stick my F*300 onto it. I'll try that.

davidwozhere

Link Posted 11/08/2022 - 17:24
Flippin' 'ecky thump !
510mm, FA*300 reduced to a manual focus slave while the F 1.7x AF takes over the AF duty. It's phenomenal !

Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.