Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS: SMC Pentax DA70mm f2.4 Limited Silver

LennyBloke
Posted 24/01/2022 - 09:54 Link
I have a SMC Pentax DA70mm f2.4 Limited Silver with soft case and box in near mint condition, if there is any interest I'll put some images up when I get some time.

Price £249 inc P&P (No Offers)

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on collection, inspection welcome.
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 24/01/2022 - 10:53 Link
Absolute thing of beauty....

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 27/01/2022 - 13:55 Link
A few sample images taken this afternoon....

f2.4 Focus is one the "Anna Jones" book spine.
Comment Image

f2.4
Comment Image

f8.0
Comment Image

f2.4
Comment Image

f8.0
Comment Image

All taken on the Pentax K1 MkII in Full Frame mode - I've never had any issues with vignetting on the 70mm's
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 16/02/2022 - 13:28 Link
Bump goes the Weasel
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 18/02/2022 - 09:28 Link
How about £225 I'll give it a week then it'll be off to another place
LennyBloke
johnriley
Posted 18/02/2022 - 09:37 Link
At £225, I'm in! Please send me a PM to remind me of the details and I'll get a payment across to you today.

Cheers

John
Best regards, John
LennyBloke
Posted 18/02/2022 - 10:04 Link
PM sent - Cheers John
LennyBloke
johnriley
Posted 18/02/2022 - 11:04 Link
That's great, thanks!

PM replied to and payment made!
Best regards, John
johnriley
Posted 22/02/2022 - 09:55 Link
Very exciting, the lens arrived at 08:30 this morning, very well packaged, Special Delivery so no expense spared on the shipping, The lens is boxed, in perfect condition and a beautiful silver jewel, so very well made it can give some much more expensive optics a run for their money. Even the velvet lined lens cap fits with a gorgeously smooth and precise action, again better than some many times the price.

Thanks LennyBloke!
Best regards, John
K10D
Posted 22/02/2022 - 19:15 Link
So no pressure John but looking forward to some images from you with this glass on the front of your weapon of choice.

Best regards
Inspiration is rarer than a plate glass camera.....
LennyBloke
Posted 23/02/2022 - 07:05 Link
johnriley wrote:
Very exciting, the lens arrived at 08:30 this morning, very well packaged, Special Delivery so no expense spared on the shipping, The lens is boxed, in perfect condition and a beautiful silver jewel, so very well made it can give some much more expensive optics a run for their money. Even the velvet lined lens cap fits with a gorgeously smooth and precise action, again better than some many times the price.

Thanks LennyBloke!

Thanks John - Pleasure to deal with you (again) - I hope you enjoy it, it is a thing of beauty
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.