Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS :SMC Pentax-DA* 300mm F4 ED [IF] SDM

dcweather
Posted 28/05/2017 - 23:43 Link
It breaks my heart to part with this lens! I don't need to tell everyone how good it is. However whilst I am keeping my beloved K3 for everything else I am trying to do more action wildlife stuff and have succumbed to Nikon for this aspect due to its better AF system for this and so am not using this lens enough.
It is in superb optical and mechanical condition with everything working smoothly and perfectly. It has been well looked after and protected for the most part by a neoprene cover although I have now lost a couple of bits of this. It does have the paint rubbed off on the knurled knob on the tripod mount ring and the bottom of the foot does also have worn away paint from use. There are one or two other very small marks of paint removed. Also I have lost the original lens cap in the last couple of weeks although it has continued to be protected with the same style pinch cap without the Pentax logo on the front. Comes with original soft case and possibly the box as well.
The asking price is £525 including what will probably be expensive P&P !
I will post some images tomorrow but it will only be on here for a day as will be using Ebay as I have an offer which ends tomorrow evening.
Dave
dcweather
Posted 29/05/2017 - 12:05 Link
Comment Image

Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
dcweather
Posted 06/06/2017 - 16:48 Link
Now sold for an absolute bargain price of £435 !

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.