FS: SMC Pentax 28mm shift lens.

womble

Link Posted 23/09/2018 - 16:08
I searched long and hard for one of these, and was very pleased with the one I got. Then Jonathan kindly sold me his lens which was in much better cosmetic condition thus satisfying both my need for a shift lens and my "K series collection-itis". Having two shift lenses is a bit OTT even for me so I am selling my original one. There are some minor dings and scrapes in the paintwork, and one mark on the front element (visible on the fourth photograph). It is, however, optically very good, and I have never seen the mark in a picture. The last three sold lenses on ebay went for in excess of £400, so in view of the mark I am asking £300 plus £8.95 postage (UK, at cost to other locations). Bank transfer preferred.

Some images.

shift-2 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

shift-1 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

shift-3 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

shift-4 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

shift-5 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

shift-6 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Caen: Abbaye aux Dames par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Caen: Abbaye aux Homme par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

womble

Link Posted 25/09/2018 - 15:11
Codicote church taken using the shift lens on a Pentax KM loaded with Ilford Delta 100 film and using the built-in orange filter.

Codicote church par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

robbiec

Link Posted 25/09/2018 - 22:27
Hmm, ponders thoughtfully a Single-In with a TS in October
My Gallery

womble

Link Posted 25/09/2018 - 22:43
Just shift with this lens, no tilt.

Go on... You know you want to! 😊
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 26/09/2018 - 12:48
The worlds largest wind chime. Taken hand-held using liveview to get the spirit levels on the screen.

The world's largest wind chime par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 05/10/2018 - 06:59
Bump. Open to sensible offers.
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 13/10/2018 - 11:38
Weekend bump.
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 04/11/2018 - 11:48
Bump
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 17/11/2018 - 13:38
Bump.
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 01/12/2018 - 19:16
Weekend bump. Surely someone hates converging verticals as much as I do!
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 01/12/2018 - 19:19

Harvard war memorial par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 01/12/2018 - 19:21
Two images with just the shift altered then merged in PS.

Thomas and Dorothy Cokayne par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 03/03/2019 - 22:16
Still available.
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 08/04/2019 - 19:15
Bump... Offers considered.
Kris Lockyear

My website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.