FS: Sigma 30mm F/1.4 EX, Latest Version


Mike-P

Link Posted 22/08/2012 - 18:37
brightstone wrote:
provisionally sold

Now that is impressive ... 2 bitter members from one sale.
. My Flickr

royd63uk

Link Posted 22/08/2012 - 18:40
Quote:
Now that is impressive ... 2 bitter members from one sale


regards
Roy

Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/

my pbase gallery

antihero

Link Posted 22/08/2012 - 18:43
Mike-P wrote:
antihero wrote:
so you are all in favor of profiteering? something thats against the rules in another forum you sell on?

You sell it at a low price that's your look out, no one elses. I have sold stuff and have seen it go for more 6 months later but so what, I was happy to get my asking price (and so were you at the time).

The other forum has nothing to do with this one ... unless you know something I don't.

You're quite right. I sold it at the price I did, wasn't happy about selling it so cheap, but I had my reasons and it was my decision. That's not was has got my back up. I just find it a little dishonest, not just to me, but to other forum members to try and sell it back on at a profit. I suppose it's my own fault for not making the transactions visible to all as it was all done via pm. Lesson learnt.

Mike-P

Link Posted 22/08/2012 - 18:47
antihero wrote:

You're quite right. I sold it at the price I did, wasn't happy about selling it so cheap, but I had my reasons and it was my decision. That's not was has got my back up. I just find it a little dishonest, not just to me, but to other forum members to try and sell it back on at a profit. I suppose it's my own fault for not making the transactions visible to all as it was all done via pm. Lesson learnt.

Looking at your sale thread it seems you sold it to yourself anyway because you were the only poster

I must admit it seems a little daft to **** on your own doorstep so to speak as people have long memories but hey ho it's all done now.
. My Flickr

brightstone

Link Posted 22/08/2012 - 22:33
antihero wrote:
I would have offered 235...same price he paid me for it

antihero wrote:
I would have offered 235...same price he paid me for it

i did pay you 235 GBP for this lens and just sold for 250 GBP including RMSD. is it that much profit to make you so unhappy? if i sold it at 235 GBP posted, i would end up with a loss of cost of RMSD. the sale has been on here for a while. you can buy the lens back at the same price that you sold to me if you regretted selling it to me(but you have to pay the postage). i would not hesitate to agree with it.
Pentax K-5: Pentax Da 12-24mm + DA17-70mm+ DA*50-135mm + DA55-300mm + FA 28mm + FA35mm + FA77mmltd
in search for Pentax MF optics

brightstone

Link Posted 22/08/2012 - 22:43
the lens is in very good condition and fully working order. this is a fine copy and has no focus shifting at all. the performance of this lens is just in line with the review on the pentaxforum.com. as i have got a FA 28mm, they are overlapped in the focal length. FA28 has got the better color rendering, but Sigma30 is faster. the decisive factor is that the Sigma30 would claw back more cash flow which i need at the moment.
Pentax K-5: Pentax Da 12-24mm + DA17-70mm+ DA*50-135mm + DA55-300mm + FA 28mm + FA35mm + FA77mmltd
in search for Pentax MF optics
Last Edited by brightstone on 22/08/2012 - 22:47

brightstone

Link Posted 22/08/2012 - 23:40
antihero wrote:
Mike-P wrote:
Quote:
so you are all in favor of profiteering? something thats against the rules in another forum you sell on?

You sell it at a low price that's your look out, no one elses. I have sold stuff and have seen it go for more 6 months later but so what, I was happy to get my asking price (and so were you at the time).

The other forum has nothing to do with this one ... unless you know something I don't.

You're quite right. I sold it at the price I did, wasn't happy about selling it so cheap, but I had my reasons and it was my decision. That's not was has got my back up. I just find it a little dishonest, not just to me, but to other forum members to try and sell it back on at a profit. I suppose it's my own fault for not making the transactions visible to all as it was all done via pm. Lesson learnt.

plus: i bought the lens without any filter, but this sale has included a Vivitar skylight 1A filter. does this comfort you very much?

johnriley

Link Posted 22/08/2012 - 23:49
Classified Ads should be only for the buying/selling process and final feedback as to how it went. Sour grapes have no place, so please bear that in mind.
Best regards, John
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.