FS: Samyang 35mm f1.4 and 14mm f2.8

LennyBloke

Link Posted 16/11/2020 - 11:47
Both these lenses are going up for sale - superb quality and great condition, with original hoods and boxes.

The 14mm doesn't get a look in because of the D-FA 15-30 - optical quality is great but the advantage of size and weight of the 14mm isn't enough to justify keeping it - plus I now have a full filter system for the Pentax.
Condition is excellent, there is a tiny scratch on the rear element - I hadn't spotted it, but I've never noticed any issues due to it - I'll price it accordingly at 99 plus P&P

Sample from the 14mm:

The 35mm f1.4 is superb - the only problem for me is getting the focus right at wide apertures, when I manage it the results are excellent, but my manual focus skills aren't what they were - so with 2 AF 35mm lenses in my collection this one needs to go.
Price: 219 (plus P&P)

Sample from the 35mm:

I'll put some photos up if anyone is interested!

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on collection, inspection welcome.
LennyBloke

Benz3ne

Link Posted 16/11/2020 - 14:24
Crikey. That 14mm sounds like a steal... how big is the tiny scratch, dare I ask?

LennyBloke

Link Posted 17/11/2020 - 12:21
Sorry Ben - 14mm sold
LennyBloke

Benz3ne

Link Posted 17/11/2020 - 13:34
LennyBloke wrote:
Sorry Ben - 14mm sold

Phew - someone has saved me a bit of money there!
No need to apologise and well done with the sale, and the acquisition for the recipient!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.