FS: Ricoh GW-3 (Wide conversion lens) and GH-3 (Hood & adapter) for GR.

doubled

Link Posted 19/02/2014 - 20:21
Hello all,

For sale is a Ricoh GW-3 Conversion lens and GH-3 Hood and Adapter for the GR (APS-C) camera. Both items are boxed in mint condition as I have only used it once. As much as I think it's a great piece of kit to go with the GR, I'm just not really into ultra-wide angle lenses (I thought I would give it another try after selling my Sigma 10-20mm). The conversion lens is of great construction (made of glass and metal) and delivers sharp, contrasty images. It has no marks on the body and the glass is free from dust, scratches and fungus. All other parts from both items are also in mint condition.

The GW-3 kit is consisted of the conversion lens, rubber lens hood and front/rear caps; The GH-3 kit is consisted of the adapter and a bayonet hood (For when using the GR without the conversion lens).

The lowest price I could find as of today is 149 and 49.99 from SRS respectively, so I think it would be fair to ask for 145 delivered for both the items.

This is a UK sale only and I will accept bank transfer or cash if collecting in person from Chiswick or Dorking. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to upload more pictures if requested.

Cheers everyone,
D

weinelm

Link Posted 19/02/2014 - 21:53
PM sent
Panasonic G80, GX80, Pentax K-1, Pentax K-3, Pentax MX, Mamiya 6.

doubled

Link Posted 20/02/2014 - 08:19
PM replied - Lens sold pending payment!

doubled

Link Posted 21/02/2014 - 16:34
Payment received and lens/adapter dispatched!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.