FS: Pentax SMC A 135mm f2.8

LennyBloke

Link Posted 30/10/2020 - 16:08
I have a lovely condition copy of this lens that needs to go - it just doesn't get used any more so needs to go to a worthy home.

It's a very well regarded lens, scoring well over on the US Forums review section:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-A-135mm-F2.8-Lens.html

At less than 10% of the price of it's faster sibling (the A*135/1.8 ) it's an absolute bargain

Price: £79 inc P&P No Offers

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 30/10/2020 - 17:20
Lens Reserved
LennyBloke

womble

Link Posted 02/11/2020 - 13:29
It's been a while since I used mine, but I remember it being surprisingly good. It's new owner should be pleased.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

LennyBloke

Link Posted 02/11/2020 - 19:46
womble wrote:
It's been a while since I used mine, but I remember it being surprisingly good. It's new owner should be pleased.

K.

I seem to remember reading reviews a few years ago that slated this as a very "average" performer, so I avoided getting one - but when I eventually did I found it to be superb
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.