FS: Pentax O-GPS1 Astrotracer Unit 125 posted

HarisF1

Link Posted 27/04/2017 - 01:14
Hi guys,

Since I've sold my K-3 I won't be needed this great piece of kit anymore. I bought it new a couple of years ago and I've used it maybe 20 times in total over that period to snap shots of Andromeda and other funky things in the night sky. It's in full working condition and comes with the original box. I can upload images if required.

I would like 125 including postage by 1st Class Signed For.

Thanks for looking
All the gear with no idea

duster

Link Posted 29/04/2017 - 03:46
I'm sure it cost you a lot more, but SRS are selling them new for 99 Inc postage.

HarisF1

Link Posted 29/04/2017 - 09:16
I'd recommend everyone to take that over mine as long as it is up

I cancelled an eBay sale of my 100mm WR macro a few months ago as the buyer was going to pay me 300 for it. SRS had the same lens brand new at 329 so I told him to buy from there.

Luckily, that didn't lower the value of my lens a couple of weeks later

JAK

Link Posted 29/04/2017 - 09:50
If either of those are too cheap for PU readers, there's always this one for 777:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pentax-Astrotracer-O-GPS1-Unit-for-DSLR-/112363732275?...

i'm not sure if some of these sellers come from the same planet as the rest of us! It must be the intergalactic postage rates to incur such a price differential, hence the need for an astrotracer.
John K
Last Edited by JAK on 29/04/2017 - 09:55

HarisF1

Link Posted 29/04/2017 - 11:10
I really don't get how those prices are calculated. Maybe I need to re-assess my own.

Pentax K 'Bayonet' Body Cap - 500 or swap with K-3.

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 29/04/2017 - 11:23
JAK wrote:
If either of those are too cheap for PU readers, there's always this one for 777:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pentax-Astrotracer-O-GPS1-Unit-for-DSLR-/112363732275?...

i'm not sure if some of these sellers come from the same planet as the rest of us! It must be the intergalactic postage rates to incur such a price differential, hence the need for an astrotracer.

Blimey! Makes mine look too cheap

Only got a handful left I can do at the special price so be quick as once stock has run out the price will go back up... Our normal price is still a little cheaper than the one above however.

In all seriousness, its either a mistake or It might be that the seller has run out of stock. I can set up our Ebay listings to show a silly price if we run out in order to save the sales history, but I chose not to as it can look weird!
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.