FS: Pentax K5 body, low shutter count of 4419

samdcoates

Link Posted 12/08/2013 - 23:36
Hi all,

It's unfortunately time for me to say a fond farewell to several nice Pentax items I've accumulated over the years, so first up is my Pentax K5. The shutter count is low at 4419 and the camera is in very good condition, with just a couple of minor marks, one on the bottom of the camera and a tiny mark on the front right near the on/off switch. Neither of these affect the camera in any way, but I think it's only fair to mention.

Included in the sale is the K5 body, boxed, with instruction booklet, battery, strap, charger and software. I've even got the viewfinder cover!

I'm looking for 380 plus 10 to split postage costs (insured signed delivery). Payment by bank transfer, paypal gift, or on collection from central London (W1) preferably. I don't mind accepting standard paypal payment if the buyer helps to cover fees.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, I can happily send over more pics or sample images. I the meantime I'll put up another post with the various lenses I've got for sale.

Thanks,
Sam

I realised I hadn't included the manual in the first pic, so please see below!

samdcoates

Link Posted 14/08/2013 - 00:00
looking around I think 380 might be a bit toppy, so am happy to drop the asking price down to 370.

Thanks,
Sam
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.