FS: Pentax K series wide angle lenses

LennyBloke

Link Posted 06/08/2020 - 10:26
Just a heads up to say I will be listing the Wide angle lenses I have from my K collection, some of these are quite rare so if you are after one in particular and want any further info please send me a PM. As usual these will be UK sales only.

I have 2 Pentax K 28mm f3.5 lenses - one has some balsam separation and a slightly slow aperture.
I have a Pentax K 35mm f2.0 in lovely condition, the aperture is starting to slow a little.
I have a Pentax K 18mm f3.5 in very nice condition.
I have a Pentax K 28mm f2.0 in lovely condition - it does have a slight ding on the filter thread, but otherwise superb.

I believe I have a matching lens hood (original) for all except the 18mm. I am happy to sell these with or separately (I know some of you already have hoods that fit multiple lenses so may not need one)

LennyBloke

Benz3ne

Link Posted 06/08/2020 - 10:58
Uh oh, here we go again...

HarisF1

Link Posted 06/08/2020 - 21:18
Slow apertures in these are usually due to oil build up between the aperture mechanism and the back of the mount - easy clean up

And on topic, this is a pretty solid collection of old glass - I'd recommend someone snap up the K 28 as you don't find character like that in a modern lens!

womble

Link Posted 21/08/2020 - 10:57
Many thanks for the lens. Arrived this morning, extremely well packed! Looking forward to taking it out this afternoon. K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

LennyBloke

Link Posted 21/08/2020 - 11:16
You're welcome Kris - I'm sure the LX will love it
LennyBloke

Eve

Link Posted 06/09/2020 - 10:25
Which one sold or which ones are still a available?
Thanks upfront
....the night sky over the planet Krikkit, is the least interesting sight in the entire universe....

LennyBloke

Link Posted 06/09/2020 - 10:34
Eve wrote:
Thanks upfront

I still have 2 Pentax K 28mm f3.5 lenses - one has some balsam separation and a slightly slow aperture.
I have a Pentax K 28mm f2.0 in lovely condition - it does have a slight ding on the filter thread, but otherwise superb.

LennyBloke

Eve

Link Posted 07/09/2020 - 07:33
LennyBloke wrote:
Eve wrote:
Thanks upfront

I still have 2 Pentax K 28mm f3.5 lenses - one has some balsam separation and a slightly slow aperture.

Thanks! PM sent
....the night sky over the planet Krikkit, is the least interesting sight in the entire universe....

mark88

Link Posted 16/09/2020 - 18:12
Pm sent
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.