FS: Pentax K-3 with battery grip

smc

Link Posted 22/11/2019 - 17:11
Jim, PM sent in case it doesn't work out with Coven.

Jimbro66

Link Posted 22/11/2019 - 17:39
Coven since my post earlier today I've noticed that you have been in touch with RMC75 who also has a D-BG5 grip for sale. As he is in Portugal it might be a little easier for you to both be able to deal in Euros and maybe have reduced shipping costs between mainland European countries? Let me know what you would prefer to do please.

Jim

Coven

Link Posted 22/11/2019 - 20:27
Hey,

I have the Revolut and PayPal, so the exchange rates for me are really good - I could transfer you cash in GBP directly, to bypass PayPal's unfavorable exchange rate. I foud the RMC75 just before you answered and yes - due to him being in EU I won't get extra taxes included in the final cost.
I have to sell some things to fund this grip, and I think it can take a two weeks, so... If you still will have the grip by then, and RMC72 won't accept the deal / sell to someone else, I would be interested in your offer.

smc

Link Posted 23/11/2019 - 12:22
Hi Jim, I'll happily take it but will await Coven's final decision.

Coven

Link Posted 23/11/2019 - 13:05
@smc
Take it. I will get it next time.

I would definately buy it, but I can't tell if I will have the money soon enough.

Thanks anyway for possibility.

smc

Link Posted 23/11/2019 - 13:22
Hi Coven, that is very kind, thank you

Jimbro66

Link Posted 23/11/2019 - 14:07
The D-BG5 grip and battery have now been SOLD to member smc. Thank you Chris.

Coven thank you for stepping aside to allow Chris to buy. That's very good of you. Hopefully RMC75 will reply to you accepting your offer for his grip. Good luck.

smc

Link Posted 28/11/2019 - 10:45
Jim, the camera and grip arrived safely and look great. Thank you.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.