Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS: Pentax K 135mm f2.5 + original lens hood

LennyBloke
Posted 07/10/2018 - 17:29 Link
Here is my Pentax K series 135mm f2.5 in very good/excellent condition and I have an original plastic clip-on hood included with it - the hood is a bit fiddly (I suspect it could do with a bit of attention to the one clip) but it will go on if you get the technique right.

Condition of the lens is very good/excellent for its age - there will be some minor dust and coating marks but nothing that will impact on the images.

Here's a few images of the lens:

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Price: £119 plus P&P

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), PayPal (Gift), Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome.
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 01/11/2018 - 11:44 Link
How about £109 plus P&P
LennyBloke
womble
Posted 01/11/2018 - 23:04 Link
This is a super 135mm lens, well worth the price. I was using mine in NYC earlier this week. Good luck with the sale.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
LennyBloke
Posted 04/12/2018 - 09:39 Link
Sold
LennyBloke
johnha
Posted 04/12/2018 - 13:34 Link
Bit late to this one, but I also have this lens and hood, the hood on mine is also fiddly to attach - likewise, it will fit properly if you're careful to seat it properly.
Edited by johnha: 04/12/2018 - 13:34

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.