FS: Pentax K-1 (1) and D-BG6 grip

Mike-P

Link Posted 01/04/2021 - 20:30
For sale is my Pentax K-1 (MKI) and D-BG6 battery grip. Both are in excellent condition and come with the original boxes. The camera body has done approx 13.5k actuations and comes with battery, charger and all the bits and bobs.

950 for the camera body

130 for the grip.

Will not sell the grip until body has gone.

Will put some pictures up presently.
. My Flickr

Tyr

Link Posted 01/04/2021 - 22:54
How come, K3 iii?
Regards,
Dan

https://www.flickr.com/photos/honourabletyr/

Mike-P

Link Posted 08/04/2021 - 17:12
Sorry about the slowness of adding pictures, to be honest I'm in 2 minds about selling it but as I have had a couple of messages here they are. This is the Mark 1 version which doesn't have the acceleration chip ... personally this was the body I wanted as it doesn't mess with the RAW files, other people have different ideas on that

. My Flickr

Mike-P

Link Posted 23/03/2022 - 22:10
Bump ... few thousand extra shots on it now I imagine.
. My Flickr

Mike-P

Link Posted 05/04/2022 - 10:19
Sat here all this time then 2 offers in 24 hours

Anyway, when it came to the crunch I just couldn't let it go so withdrawn from sale.
. My Flickr

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 05/04/2022 - 11:02
Mike-P wrote:
Sat here all this time then 2 offers in 24 hours

Anyway, when it came to the crunch I just couldn't let it go so withdrawn from sale.

I think you made the right decision there, Mike. I really like mine.
Be well, stay safe.

jules

Link Posted 05/04/2022 - 12:53
Kinda hard shutting the door isn't it Mike?
I think it's a revolving one
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com

Pwynnej

Link Posted 06/04/2022 - 11:23
even though I have 'other brand' D850 my K-1 is a definite keeper. The Pentax has a certain Mojo which other brands lack, that third wheel is such a wonderful execution.
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. DFA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. D-FA 100 (gone now!). The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon

Mike-P

Link Posted 06/04/2022 - 11:28
Pwynnej wrote:
even though I have 'other brand' D850 my K-1 is a definite keeper. The Pentax has a certain Mojo which other brands lack, that third wheel is such a wonderful execution.

But I have just seen the Z 800mm PF Nikon are releasing soon .... I think it may be time to seriously think about selling up everything and concentrating on one "do it all" system instead of using 3.
. My Flickr

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 06/04/2022 - 14:42
Mike-P wrote:
I think it may be time to seriously think about selling up everything and concentrating on one "do it all" system instead of using 3.

You make sense and I can understand this, Mike. I went the other way and moved back to Pentax only (from Leica and Fujifilm). It's what suits your needs that's the driver and if there is a one 'do it all' then go for it. It's about enjoying what you do in photography and enjoying the kit with which you create the images.

I'll be interested to see what you decide.
Be well, stay safe.

jules

Link Posted 07/04/2022 - 08:53
Urbanmeister wrote:
Mike-P wrote:
I think it may be time to seriously think about selling up everything and concentrating on one "do it all" system instead of using 3.

You make sense and I can understand this, Mike. I went the other way and moved back to Pentax only (from Leica and Fujifilm). It's what suits your needs that's the driver and if there is a one 'do it all' then go for it. It's about enjoying what you do in photography and enjoying the kit with which you create the images.

I'll be interested to see what you decide.

Precisely what has brought me back here (Again!).
It totally is about what gives you a grin when you pick it up. To plagiarise Ricoh/pentax a bit, it's all about the "Joy" of taking a picture. I left because when I was a working "Pro", I had only the time and money for just the one system, now I'm kind of retired (Ill health), I am not limited at least by time. Short end really enjoying my Pentaxes! In fact, much more than I enjoyed my Z6II/Z7 work Cams, which are currently sat languishing in the office at home in the "Work bag". I have come to the conclusion that there is no "perfect" Camera, well not in the long term anyway, currently trying to decide what else to use going forward but for sheer "Joy", for me anyway, it's gotta be Pentax.
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Last Edited by jules on 07/04/2022 - 09:24
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.