FS: Pentax HD DA 20-40mm LTD and Pentax HD DA* 50-135 lenses

Jimbro66

Link Posted 04/11/2019 - 14:49
Two excellent Pentax weather and dust sealed zoom lenses.

First up is the HD PENTAX-DA 20-40mm F2.8-4 ED Limited DC WR in black. The lens is boxed and comes complete with front and rear lens caps, MH-RA55 hood and P70-150 drawstring soft lens case. A separate after-market 55mm screw thread lens hood which optionally provides a little more shading when required is included in the sale (the standard hood is quite shallow).

The lens barrel is in excellent unmarked condition. There is some very minor marking on the edge of the front lens cap and a minuscule amount of marking on the lens hood front edge. The optics are unmarked and totally clear. The focus and zoom rings operate smoothly and the AF is spot-on. Overall the lens is in great condition.

Price is £295 (firm) to include Royal Mail recorded and fully insured delivery within mainland UK.

Second is the Pentax DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED [IF] SDM lens. A superbly sharp lens. The lens is boxed and comes complete with front and rear lens caps, lens hood and S90-160 soft lens case.

The lens barrel is in excellent unmarked condition. The optics are unmarked and totally clear. The zoom and focus rings operate smoothly with the focus ring sounding just very slightly ‘dry’. The SDM AF operates as it should and in normal use snaps quickly into focus. It is only when focusing from one metre to infinity, the total travel of the lens, that it lags behind the comparatively fast and quiet AF of the newer PLM system.

Price is £275 (firm) to include Royal Mail recorded and fully insured delivery within mainland UK.

Both lenses are priced realistically to sell. I have no further use for DA series lenses, excellent though they are, and would rather see them being made good use of by a fellow forum member than languishing in my cupboard. My 55-300PLM has already gone to member roberrl and hopefully these two might also ‘stay in the family’.

roberrl

Link Posted 05/11/2019 - 13:21
Just received an 55-300 from Jim. Absolutely pristine and well packed for shipment.
Thank you.

Jimbro66

Link Posted 05/11/2019 - 13:35
Glad it got to you safely Bob. The 55-300 PLM is a cracking lens. I hope you get the same pleasure from using it that I did. Thanks also for making it a very straightforward transaction.

Jim

Jimbro66

Link Posted 05/11/2019 - 13:44
The 20-40 and 50-135 lenses are also now SOLD to member HarisF1. Thanks Haris, they are on their way to you. I’m pleased that they go to a fellow forum member.

HarisF1

Link Posted 05/11/2019 - 14:03
Thank you Jim

That's my travel kit sorted (with DA15)
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.