FS: Pentax FA* 250-600mm f5.6


Mike-P

Link Posted 26/12/2017 - 12:47
Defragged wrote:
Yes! I was given some money Mr P. But would you be willing say, to sell the front lens cap separately? lol...

Ummmm, unfortunately it doesn't come with a front lens cap, will the rear cap do instead?
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

Defragged

Link Posted 26/12/2017 - 13:34
Mike-P wrote:
Defragged wrote:
Yes! I was given some money Mr P. But would you be willing say, to sell the front lens cap separately? lol...

Ummmm, unfortunately it doesn't come with a front lens cap, will the rear cap do instead?

Thanks for that generous offer Mr P. but I've already acquired a rear lens cap.

Here's a thought however; if you are willing to do credit over several Christmas's I'd be happy to take the lens now

If that's a non starter... lol... maybe a few of us here could club together to buy the lens and take it in turns a few weeks each year to enjoy it.
A sort of a lens time share.
Just a thought!
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!

Mike-P

Link Posted 05/01/2018 - 22:04
Defragged wrote:
maybe a few of us here could club together to buy the lens and take it in turns a few weeks each year to enjoy it. A sort of a lens time share.

Just wondering how the lens sharing collection is going?

Just to be on the safe side I will give this a bump just in case your idea isn't getting the donations it deserves
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

graham10brown

Link Posted 12/02/2018 - 21:19
Hi
A friend sent me a link to this.
Is the lens still available ?.
I couldn't make 5k , but 4k would be possible.

Mike-P

Link Posted 12/02/2018 - 22:32
graham10brown wrote:
Hi
A friend sent me a link to this.
Is the lens still available ?.
I couldn't make 5k , but 4k would be possible.

I will send you a private message
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

Mike-P

Link Posted 17/02/2018 - 16:12
Lens sold, now with it's new owner. Sad to see it go but it was wasted on me really.
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

Gwyn

Link Posted 17/02/2018 - 18:39
Some money for the campervan pot then .

Mike-P

Link Posted 17/02/2018 - 18:48
Gwyn wrote:
Some money for the campervan pot then .

Well ... ummm, maybe ....
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

Gwyn

Link Posted 17/02/2018 - 20:52
Mike-P wrote:
Gwyn wrote:
Some money for the campervan pot then .

Well ... ummm, maybe ....

You mean you have already spent it on some goodies for another system

Mike-P

Link Posted 17/02/2018 - 21:31
Gwyn wrote:
You mean you have already spent it on some goodies for another system

WHAT? me ... try and replace the big silver Pentax lens case with a slightly smaller silver Canon lens case before my wife had time to realise I had sold one and bought another?

After all, what's in a brand name
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr
Last Edited by Mike-P on 17/02/2018 - 21:32

Gwyn

Link Posted 18/02/2018 - 09:40

angerdan

Link Posted 03/03/2018 - 17:17
I'm curious about the final price it went to a now owner

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 03/03/2018 - 22:37
If it had gone for a price I'd paid, I'll kick myself..

but then I have the issue of having a lens I will probably use once or twice a year..
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

angerdan

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 17:17
Mike-P wrote:
Lens sold, now with it's new owner. Sad to see it go but it was wasted on me really.

For which price did your lens change the owner?
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.