FS: Pentax DA* 300mm F4 ED [IF] SDM Lens

RobL

Link Posted 06/09/2020 - 11:35
Eve wrote:
Woah! Gutted I missed this. Exactly what Iím scrawling the classifieds for today. Lucky/congrats to buyer!!
Did you decide to sell or keep the rear converter in the end?

There is still a deal for a new one on Amazon if you are quick! I am always loathe though to buy lenses from there as I prefer dealer support.
Last Edited by RobL on 06/09/2020 - 11:38

Mike-P

Link Posted 06/09/2020 - 11:50
Eve wrote:
Woah! Gutted I missed this. Exactly what Iím scrawling the classifieds for today. Lucky/congrats to buyer!!

I have a boxed one in excellent condition I keep meaning to advertise if you are still looking.
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

Eve

Link Posted 07/09/2020 - 07:37
RobL wrote:
Eve wrote:

There is still a deal for a new one on Amazon if you are quick! I am always loathe though to buy lenses from there as I prefer dealer support.

Yeh I know what you mean, me too. I took a look at the price they were running anyway and itís nowhere near the deal if this thread. Obviously I know because itís not used on amazon but still, bit over my budget for the time being. Thanks for the heads up all the same.
....the night sky over the planet Krikkit, is the least interesting sight in the entire universe....

Eve

Link Posted 07/09/2020 - 07:38
Mike-P wrote:
Eve wrote:

I have a boxed one in excellent condition I keep meaning to advertise if you are still looking.

Iím interested! Maybe you could pm me the price you are thinking? or direct me to your Ďfor saleí thread? Thanks a lot.
....the night sky over the planet Krikkit, is the least interesting sight in the entire universe....
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.