Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS: M 50mm f/1.4 lens in great condition

Jonathan-Mac
Posted 25/07/2018 - 10:56 Link
I have an M series 50mm f/1.4 lens for sale as it came with a camera body I wanted and I already have a copy. It's in great shape mechanically, optically and cosmetically and aperture and focus rings move smoothly. It has very minor internal dust, no fungus, very minor wear on the barrel.

I will post images in the next day or two when I have time.

You will find many favourable reviews of this lens online (check over at the US PentaxForums) and it's one of my favourite manual lenses both on digital and film, just as good as the Takumar and K series lenses.

I will be over in the UK for a few days and therefore able to post on Friday the 3rd of August. Payment by bank transfer (preferred) or Paypal, must be received by mid-day on Thursday the 2nd at the latest because if the lens doesn't sell then I won't be taking it over with me. Price is £65 posted to the UK.

Please PM me any questions.

Thanks
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 28/07/2018 - 17:59 Link
Withdrawn from sale.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.