Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS; Lenses inc 8-16mm, filters inc Lee Big Stopper and other things!

Posted 10/01/2013 - 22:15 Link
Evening all,

Having a clearout to fund a very special ring, please buy my stuff, its going towards a great cause!

First up:

1x Sigma EX DG 24-70mm f2.8 lens in the Pentax P/KA mount. It is boxed, includes the case, front and rear caps, lens hood and a Marumi 82mm UV filter.

Its in excellent condition, optically and physically.

Bought from a member here recently.

Price: £215 inc RMSD

Comment Image

60_12 by rickyj_5, on Flickr

1x Sigma 8-16mm, 1:4.5-5.6 DC EX HSM

Great condition, opitcally and physically, around 1 year old. Boxed with case, front/rear caps. Really gutted to sell it as I absolutley love it but needs must.

Price: £350 inc RMSD

Comment Image

IMGP0897 by rickyj_5, on Flickr

1x Pentax KA 50mm f1.7.

A few specks of dust but nothing noticable on images, the aperture ring is a tiny bit notchy but whens its on camera I just stick on A and never move it so it doesn't matter too much. Includes front and rear case.

Price: £40 inc delivery

Comment Image

IMGP0895 by rickyj_5, on Flickr

Hitech 100mm Filter Holder with 58 & 77mm adaptor rings and a 52-58mm step up ring.

Can hold up to 3 filters in solid, a really solid, metal construction. Can also hold the Lee Big Stopper filter with no leakage far as I could tell.

Price: £45 inc delivery

Hitech 100x125mm Graduated ND filters

0.3 soft edge
0.6 Blender
0.9 hard edge
1.2 soft edge

All in fairly good condition, a few marks from insertion into the holder and maybe a few on the filter but nothing is visible in images

£60 inc delivery

Lee Big Stopper ND filter.

Only 2 months old and used a handful of times, again needs must. In great condition, a few marks from insertion into the holder but they're not visible in images.

£105 in RMSD

Lowpro Rover Plus AW Backpack.

A large bag, holds one body with a lens and up to 4 other lenses in the camera section. Also has a large upper section that is around 25l in size. Can hold a tripod on the frint and has a weather proff cover that folds out from the bottom. Supremely comfortable due to the strap adjustment system even when fully loaded. A great backpack.

£45 inc delivery.

Cash on collection welcome from the Bristol area, Bank transfer accepted, as is Paypal, but buyer pays fee's.

Cheers!
Pheo
Posted 11/01/2013 - 09:48 Link
Do you have some examples of the output of the Sigma?
Posted 12/01/2013 - 13:38 Link
24-70mm now sold.

Hitech filters, holder and Lee Big Stopper also sold.

Did you mean examples from the 8-16mm Pheo?
davidevans
Posted 13/01/2013 - 09:09 Link
You have a PM.
simonarron
Posted 15/01/2013 - 09:36 Link
Sigma 24-70 arrived with remarkable speed. In great condition and thoughtfully packaged - many thanks for a straightforward transaction (and good luck buying the ring).

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.