FS: Kiron 105mm f/2.8 1:1 macro lens (PK mount)

sorted78

Link Posted 17/08/2013 - 07:05
I'm having a clear out of some of my lenses to make space and raise funds for my next round of LBA.

For sale is my Kiron 105mm f/2.8 macro lens. This is the same lens that was sold under the Vivitar Series 1 and Lester Dine brands and is widely regarded as one of the better macro lenses ever made. I've had it for nearly 3 years but now have a D-FA100 WR and can't really justify keeping both.

It's in very good condition, as shown in the pictures; the optics and mechanical functions are in excellent shape and there are cosmetic signs of light, careful use only. As can be seen in the pictures, parts of the screen printed lettering has been rubbed off in a couple of places, which is a common problem with these Kiron-branded lenses.

It is supplied with the original front/rear caps.

I think that 200 delivered within the UK is reasonable and I'd be happy to investigate postage options to send it further afield if required. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal (with the buyer covering the fees) please.

sorted78

Link Posted 21/08/2013 - 05:58
Bump - open to offers.

durmebar

Link Posted 23/10/2013 - 15:34
Is this lens still for sale?

Being a new member, I can't send you a private message.

If you would include delivery to Belgium in that price, I think you found yourself a buyer
Last Edited by durmebar on 23/10/2013 - 15:40
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.