FS: KENKO AUTO EXTENSION TUBE SET – VERY RARE!

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 28/07/2011 - 10:40
KENKO Auto Extension Tubes Set WITH electrical contacts so aperture etc can be controlled by the camera.

These are probably the best that where ever made and now are very rarely seen since KENKO stopped making them.

Tubes are 36mm, 20mm, and 12mm or in any combination with one front and one rear cap in original Box.

PLEASE NOTE: despite the name they will not autofocus, all other exposure modes however are catered for,
You have full aperture control from your camera.
The only “fault” I can find is a slight loss of paint on the 2nd ‘m’ on the 20mm tube.
You be able to see this in the pictures.
The Box is worn as you can see as well.

I bought them of a member about 8 month ago but never used them (apart from one trial to make sure they where working) as I got now a Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro Lens.

You will also get 2 Off Camera Flash Stands as I bought several on eBay and these are surplus to my requirements.
THESE ARE PLAIN OFF CAMERA STANDS AN HAVE NO REMOTE FUNCTIONALITY etc. WHATSOEVER!

You will get exactly the items that are in the pictures!

£125.00 incl UK insured courier postage.

Payment via PayPal Gift only (buyer pays PayPal fees!).
Items will be send out via Hermes Courier Service (insured). It takes usually 4.to 5 days and you will need to sign for the item!

PM me with any questions.

KENKO Auto Extention Tubes for Pentax K (AF) - 03 by smutjeuk, on Flickr

KENKO Auto Extention Tubes for Pentax K (AF) - 02 by smutjeuk, on Flickr

KENKO Auto Extention Tubes for Pentax K (AF) - 01 by smutjeuk, on Flickr
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 29/07/2011 - 04:01
Price reduced to £100 incl. p&p now!

Items will be send out via Hermes Courier Service (insured). It takes usually 4.to 5 days and you will need to sign for the item!

Reason for Edit: Added Payment details.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
Last Edited by SmutjeUK on 29/07/2011 - 04:17

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 31/07/2011 - 13:36
Bump
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 06/08/2011 - 07:31
Reduced to £100.00 incl UK Insured Courier Postage.

Items will be send out next day working day via Hermes Courier Service (insured). It takes usually 4.to 5 days and you will need to sign for the item!

Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Carlito

Link Posted 09/08/2011 - 07:35
Hello,

I propose 100£ all included (paypal fees must not but so hudge, and delivery to france)... what do you think of this?

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 09/08/2011 - 09:31
Carlito wrote:
Hello,

I propose 100£ all included (paypal fees must not but so hudge, and delivery to france)... what do you think of this?

PM send
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 09/08/2011 - 10:19
PM replied!
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 09/08/2011 - 10:35
Tubes now sold to Carlito, subject to payment.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 09/08/2011 - 10:53
Tubes now SOLD!
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.