FS: K7 with grip, Tamron 17-50mm f2.8, Revuenon 55mm f1.2

antihero

Link Posted 20/08/2013 - 20:52
After a lot of soul searching I have decided to leave the Pentax fold, therefore my gear must go to fund the move over to Fuji, so first of is my K7;

Excellent condtion, body displays no rub marks, scratches or dings. There is one tiny mark on the LCD but is barely noticeable and certainly doesnt impair use.

Bought brand new by myself from Clifton Cameras in March 2011. Excellent performer and built like a tank, fully weather sealed and is compatible with every Pentax lens ever made. It has also been fitted with a split prism/microprism focussing screen to help if using manual focus. Shutter count is 30408.

Comes boxed with body cap, charger, 2 batteries (one original, one energizer, both 1860mah), aftermarket grip (apart from jog wheel being slightly temperamental, shutter fires every time and green and AF buttons work fine too), CD's, Manual, original Pentax strap (never used). The little rubber cover for the grip contacts has gone walkies but 'll have another last ditch attempt to find it.

I will also include in the sale, a manual Rikenon XR 50mm f2 (fantastic 50mm lens, tack sharp) and a Helios 58mm f2 M42 lens (although you will need an M42 adapter to use it).

Asking 240 ono delivered to UK for the lot. Will accept PPG but BT preferable.

Tamron 17-50mm f2.8XR DiII SP (A16)

Excellent condition, works flawlessly and is tack sharp, even wide open. If I wasn't swapping systems this is one lens that would never leave my bag. Extremely versatile. Owned from new. Comes boxed with front and rear caps and hood.There are a couple of small water spots on the front glass but these have no effect on the quality at all.

220 ono delivered to UK. BT preferred but will accept PPG with buyer to pay any fees.

Revuenon 55mm f1.2 MC
Beauty of a lens. Manual focus of course and insane DoF. Beautiful smooth bokeh. Lens is in superb condition and i'd say it's near enough mint. No scratches or dings, aperture ring moves smoothly as does the focus ring. Comes with screw in lens hood and front and rear lens caps.

230 delivered ono to UK. Again, BT preferred but will accept PPG with buyer paying any fees.

images to follow
Last Edited by antihero on 20/08/2013 - 20:53

antihero

Link Posted 20/08/2013 - 21:04
K7 images, lens pics to go up tomorrow;

smartflash (3 of 3).jpg by AlternatePixel, on Flickr

smartflash (2 of 3).jpg by AlternatePixel, on Flickr

smartflash (1 of 3).jpg by AlternatePixel, on Flickr

antihero

Link Posted 21/08/2013 - 16:41
K7 with grip and accessories now 230 delivered;

cam 3 by AlternatePixel, on Flickr

Tamron 17-50 f2.8 now 210 delivered;

tam1 by AlternatePixel, on Flickr

Revuenon 55mm f1.2 220 delivered;

rev1 by AlternatePixel, on Flickr

rev2 by AlternatePixel, on Flickr
Last Edited by antihero on 21/08/2013 - 16:42

antihero

Link Posted 22/08/2013 - 16:44
Final reductions....

K7 bundle 210 delivered
Tamron 17-50 200 delivered
Revuenon 55mm 200 delivered

antihero

Link Posted 23/08/2013 - 15:43
quick update regarding the spots on the front lens coating.....

There was about 4 small (about 1 mm) spots on the front lens coating. I never touched them as I was a little apprehensive about trying to clean them off and making a hash of it. After a little reading up, i've just given it a clean using mild detergent and cotton buds and a microfibre cloth and they are all gone!

Don't know what I was worrying about! I will point out though as I was giving it a really, really good inspection after I cleaned them off that there is one tiny speck of dust on the inside of the lens. Never noticed it before and it certainly never shows up on any images.

Paul

Algernon

Link Posted 23/08/2013 - 16:43
Couple of nice bokeh shots taken with a Revuenon 55mm f/1.2
in this thread....

link

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

antihero

Link Posted 23/08/2013 - 17:17
Thanks for the link Algi, I also have 2 portraits in my portfolio taken with the 55mm

antihero

Link Posted 23/08/2013 - 23:20
Revuenon now SOLD

theonenadeem

Link Posted 24/08/2013 - 02:01
hello..is this screen as bright as a standard screen?

and possibly not the best question , can auto focus still be used?

cheers

Nadeem

antihero

Link Posted 25/08/2013 - 19:52
ok... a couple of things...

Tamron is now sold.

I stupidly tried to clean the focussing screen and made it worse it will still be supplied with the camera, as whoever buys it might be able to do a better job than i did! Because of this, I have refitted the original focus screen, which has a speck of dust on it (but as you can imagine i'm not willing to touch it!!!)

Because of this I will drop the price of the K7 to 200 delivered

Sorry I never saw your comment Nadeem, I never received any notification that you had posted, the (now removed) focus screen works with the camera just like the original. AF/metering etc still works normally.

antihero

Link Posted 27/08/2013 - 10:52
Just to clean the thread up a bit.....Revuenon is SOLD, Tamron is SOLD PENDING PAYMENT, leaving K7 still for sale. I'll condense it all down again so it's not such hard work to read;

Excellent condtion, body displays no rub marks, scratches or dings. There is one tiny mark on the LCD but is barely noticeable and certainly doesnt impair use.

Bought brand new by myself from Clifton Cameras in March 2011. Shutter count is 30408.

Comes boxed with body cap, charger, 2 batteries (one original, one energizer, both 1860mah), aftermarket grip (apart from jog wheel being slightly temperamental, shutter fires every time and green and AF buttons work fine too), CD, Manual, andoriginal Pentax strap (never used). The little rubber cover for the grip contacts is also missing but doesn't affect anything if you have the grip on!!!

It is now fitted with the original focus screen which does display a speck of dirt. This looks like it should be easily shifted with a rocket blower, but as I don't have one i'm not touching it!! I foolishly tried to clean the split prism screen and made a right hash of it. This will also be included in the sale in hope that someone else can do a better job of cleaning it than I did! (it may or may not be useable).

I will also include in the sale, a manual Rikenon XR 50mm f2 (fantastic 50mm lens, tack sharp) and a Helios 58mm f2 M42 lens (although you will need an M42 adapter to use it).

I would rather it went to a forum member than ebay so for today only I will accept 175 delivered to UK. Will accept PPG but BT preferable.

Grab a total bargain!

antihero

Link Posted 29/08/2013 - 09:50
Now no longer for sale, will let the eBay gods decide its fate

antihero

Link Posted 29/08/2013 - 23:42
ALL SOLD

gregor

Link Posted 30/08/2013 - 13:43
Tamron received in superb condition, thank you very much Paul, it was a pleasure dealing with you!!!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.