FS: K-7 body, lenses and flashguns

dml82

Link Posted 16/07/2011 - 16:51
Hi all

Following my recent post announcing this sale, here is the complete list of items for sale.

All items in perfect working order and come boxed. P&P not included – will depend on how many items you buy...

Photos of each item available on request, but too many to post here at once...

Camera body:

Pentax K-7 (£450)
It has never been used in extreme dust, heat, cold etc, always very carefully cared for. Shutter count: 14,000.

Comes with additional INOV8 camera battery, Verbatim 8gb class 6 SD card, Adata 16gb 8gb class 6 SD card and shutter remote control

Optional extra: Samsonite camera case (£7)

Further memory cards are also available, let me know if interested

Or will do the camera body with both kit lenses for £550

Lenses and filters:

All come with caps, hoods and boxes unless stated otherwise. All have only been used with filters, so glass is in perfect condition.

Pentax DA 18-55mm WR (£50)

Also: 52mm thread HOYA UV filter (£10), 52mm HOYA Pro-1 circular polarising filter (£25)

Pentax DA 50-200 WR (£85)

Also: unbranded 49mm UV filter (free)

Samsung Schneider 12-24mm (£450)

This is identical to the Pentax 12-24mm, only that it says Samsung and has a blue instead of a green ring. Great value is the Samsung badged version seems to sell for less!

Also: Jessops 77mm UV filter (£20)

Sigma 30mm f1.4 (£275)

Also: Marumi 62mm DHG lens protect (£10)

Comes with padded protective Sigma case

Pentax FA 50mm f1.7 (£225)

This lens does not come with a hood or the box (but does have both caps). Also included is a TORA 49mm UV filter (free).

Also available: Lowepro padded case, will fit all but the Sigma and the Samsung (£10)

Flash:

Pentax AF360Ghz with leather case, Stofen Omnibounce diffuser and mini flash stand (£150)

Hardly used.

Pentax AF540Ghz with protective case, unbranded Omnibounce diffuser and mini flash stand (£250)

Only occasionally used outdoor, with some usage for indoor portrait shoots

Other:

Opteka fisheye adapter (£25)

This “fisheye” effect adaptor works well with the 18-55mm to create fisheye images. It is only really sharp in the middle, so not suitable for serious work, but for the very low price, it’s a great alternative to spending hundreds on a proper fisheye lens! See more in this utem here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Opteka-Professional-Fisheye-Digital-Cameras/dp/B00281QET...
www.flickr.com/photos/dml82

dml82

Link Posted 19/07/2011 - 23:18
* BUMP *

Haven't had masses of interest as yet, so I'm open to offers before I stick it all on eBay...
www.flickr.com/photos/dml82

davide78

Link Posted 20/07/2011 - 17:04
PM sent for K7 double kit
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.